So @Winfly and I are working together on a “ride prototype” of something so we figured we may as well post it here.
- Slightly modified Jet Spud… for now
- Jet Spud enclosure by @Eboosted… for now
- G|Bomb SDF and Standard Drop
- 12S3P VTC6 pack using @Winfly’s modular cell holders
- Caliber II “satin gray” or whatever they call the color
- No idea what wheels to use right now but temporary 107s, will probs go smaller
- 90 degree bevel gearbox from @MorrisHsu, allowing big motors on regular unmodified Caliber II without drama
- FOCbox Unity from @onloop, @Deodand & co.
- Bestech d140
- idk what remote for now
- that’s the whole kit 'n kaboodle folks
Pics of initial fit and assembly
(not screwed down fully)
More to come…