SALE | 2x flier Vescs 4.12 for 60€ each or 100€ for both / paris trucks | EU & WORLD

I see you really want the motor mount :laughing: @Lionpuncher already paid it, there is economic shipping for 10€ to canada by mail. If he changes his mind due to your links or you offer him 5€ :joy: we can talk about to add it but I think he wants it.

I’ll send the first orders tomorrow morning.

hahha I have been found out, well it’s for my nephew but now he gets a hobbyking one the poor little fella.

Nah it’s cool it’s Lionpuncher’s fair and square, paying my bill now cheers

1 Like

Haha @banjaxxed you must trust me here, I’ve defo done my mount homework. And if shipping wasn’t so decent I would have passed. But this came in under 40 Canadian pesos still making it way cheaper than any of those options. There’s a misconception that shipping in north America is cheap. The reality is to get this mount sent from Austria is actually cheaper than any of those mounts just to the north. Shipping kills it every time. Those mounts at their cheapest are 65 us$, that’s like 82$ CAN. Even if i buy a new mount clamp from APS, this mount still saves me like 15 bucks. And this is for a budget build for my sis who’s still not forked over any cash. Sorry to mess up your plans bro, but it’s much needed over here. I hope your builds go smooth. Happy ripping!! :grinning:

1 Like

but won’t you think of the kids man? for god’s sake the kids

ah hell ok enjoy you bastich :wink:

2 Likes

Belts are back in the game, I did a mistake and wrote 285mm but they are 280mm.

The Maytech HW4.12 is sold to @jkobi

I updated the first post and started a waitlist for the esk8 4.12 controller for sale as a single.

@Zimbombe is first on the list so someone could buy the second and we are all happy :grin:

1 Like

The remaining motors and belts were sold to @heidrun.hauer The esk8.de vescs are available as a single now. The first is reserved for @Zimbombe.

I want to thank Kai, @Lionpuncher, @banjaxxed, @jkobi for your trust and wish you a lot of fun with the items!

And finally I can afford new Li-ion pack(s) :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Glad to hear it! Thanks again for the mount. :ghost:

1 Like

do you still have these 2x almost new high quality controller 4.12 from esk8.de ? i want to buy them, shiped to Ireland? working on my first build, don’t mind using second hand let me know thanks…

I sold one of the esk8.de controller 4.12 last night to @Zimbombe so there is only one left. If you are interested in the remaining controller please PM me, thanks!

it’sok wanted to get 2 in one go, but thank you very much :thumbsup:

1 Like

Hi @rich,

sorry that i contact you this way but i couldn’t find a PN Function here…

I am planning my esk8 now for a little bit over a week (DUAL Motor, 10s Bat) and i wanted to ask you which VESC you prefare. esk8.de (their own Build, old Version, 4.12) elektro-skateboard.de (APS Twin Opto Electronic Speed Controller)

Would be great if you could give me a hint!

PS: You can reply in German greez from Graz

Sorry for the delay, I’m at work :wink:

The last esk8.de V4.12 is reserved for @richi
In case he doesn’t buy it @Henkow would be next. The motor pulley is also sold.

@sebobo, I would recommend the esk8.de controller, much better than the other option. I’ll PM you and can answer you some questions :grinning:

_i want the 2 flier VESCs if they are still available. Will you send to the uk?

Best regards Pavel_

Yes, they are still available :grinning:, send you PM with details