Scoo_B_Sk8 - eSk8 brother down but not out, love and words of encouragement appreciated

Hey guy’s

@Scoo_B_SK8 had a crash yesterday and worked his knee pretty bad. I have known him a short time but he is a true eSk8 brother and will be out of action for awhile. I am sure he would appreciate your thoughts and encouragement. He had his protection gear on however it appears something went wrong with the motor controller and threw him at 20mph. I will let Scoo_B_SK8 share more if he is up to it.

Thanks Guy’s in advance,

Kevin

11 Likes

That’s a shame, he has my best wishes!

@Scoo_B_SK8 I am a few months out of knee surgery, hit me up if you have any questions, and I wish you a speedy recovery!

3 Likes

Yo @Scoo_B_SK8, hoping you a have a swift and speedy recovery. Glad to hear you were wearing some protection. Thoughts are with you bro.

2 Likes

Man… I was just talking with him a day or so ago… :frowning: hope he’s alright.

4 Likes

Wishing @Scoo_B_SK8 a speedy recovery! Happy to hear he had protection on - I imagine it could have been worse without it.

Heal fast brotha!

3 Likes

Heal well and fast @Scoo_B_SK8 !

2 Likes

That sucks. Glad you had protection on though. Heal up fast, bro! :facepunch:

3 Likes

Have a good recovery and heal fast @Scoo_B_SK8! Always loved your crazy 3D printed Belt Drivetrains :smiley:

3 Likes

Heal fast man

3 Likes

Sorry to hear that man, get well soon

3 Likes

Get well soon @Scoo_B_SK8 i will remember you song plays in the distance we will always remember you for your courage and strength where there was little. (But srsly that sucks bud, hope to see u riding soon!)

1 Like

wait he got into another crash! I was just talking to him last week over PM and he said he wrecked his knee :frowning:

@Scoo_B_SK8 I hope you a speedy recovery man

2 Likes

Hope it heals quick man…just messed up my ankle over a week ago and not being able to skate is a balls

1 Like

Get well quick @Scoo_B_SK8 :anguished:

2 Likes

Get well soon Brother! Aloha from Hawaii!

2 Likes

Let me know when he is back on the board! I live in Minneapolis too and I am getting kinda lonely riding by myself. DM me and maybe we can ride together sometime!

Also in Minneapolis let me know if you would like to ride sometime…