Searching for a good enclosure for my reshaped Psycotiller drop downdeck

Well since the new unuseable enclosure I received (from Chrisfell) is a piece of shit I need to find a replacement that will fit my "Psycotiller"drop down deck (sorry I don’t know what else to call it.) I was never told what model it actually is by Chrisfell. I was actually supposed to receive a raw uncut deck straight out of the press but that’s not what happened and not what I got. So I don’t know what I got here really I don’t know what model is I don’t know what to call it but anyways. It is a slightly dropped down deck. Hopefully I FIND out what the actual model name of the deck is I don’t really know what to call it. So now I need to find an enclosure for it since this piece of s*** is unusable has major gaps in the front and back nowhere to mount the front and back part of it also it’s trash. Does anybody make an enclosure that would fit this deck or do I have to custom make one out of fiberglass myself?

It’s a vizzini drop. Told you this many times.

Hey Chris Was up?

I don’t have your number anymore.

I bought 2 new defective 12s 4p meepo hurricane batteries. One molicell the other Samsung. I opened one of them up so far and found it one of the balance leads solder joints had come off super easy fix obviously I’m going to do it tonight there’s 699 bucks do you think I can get more for it or less for it if I mentioned it to meepo and I put it back in the original aluminum case or should I leave it out of the aluminum case and not mention that it’s meepo and what do you think I should sell it for? I’m guessing not put it back in the case so it’s just like a normal custom pack and then 475 the guy said it failed immediately when he got it he got it with half a charge when it came in the mail rode that without charging it first and then first time you went to charge it it wouldn’t charge right so it’s basically brand new I would say you can say by the time I’m done with it it will have one cycle gone through it so what would you say about it in a subscription what would you mention and not mention and what do you think I should sell it for? I’m guessing 475 there’s 699 bucks so we should jump on it quick for that even if it’s the Samsung one. So do you agree? Whatcha do you think?

Oh FUCK ME! YOU WILL NEVER GUESS WHAT HAPPENED TO THE ENCLOSURE I MADE. PAINTED OT 6 TIMES. KEPT GETTING F***** UP CUZ I DON’T HAVE ANY PLACE SAFE TO PUT IT AFTER PAINTING IT THE DOG IS F***** IT UP A COUPLE TIMES I F***** IT UP A COUPLE TIMES AND A COUPLE TIMES I JUST DIDN’T COME OUT RIGHT THE LAST TIME I PAINTED IT IT CAME OUT OKAY THEN GUESS WHAT HAPPENED

My number now is 7145972455