Seismic Speed Vents Pulleys!

Love me speedvents, but around 76mm, no?

You can use either 73mm, 77mm, 78mm, 85mm

:slight_smile:

Mmmmm @squishy654

1 Like

What would wheels need ventilation for? :joy:

1 Like

If you have to ask this…you must not have ever longboarded at high speeds. For esk8 it means nothing mostly because we’re all slow. But the vents in the hub keep the thane cool when sliding so you don’t delaminate from the hub. Solid core wheels delam pretty easily at high speeds.

Although ill give you the benefit of the doubt as your responding to @ZackoryCramer …the man who sits on the backside of his board instead of the front…

7 Likes

I was careful to take some hints from the buttboarder :slight_smile:

2 Likes

So where can we get these pullies?

1 Like

No idea. When pulse releases their custom belt drive, they will be released with these custom pulleys and 85mm 75a seismic wheels. I dont think i can get a schematic, as i heard something about “patents”. I might be wrong, tho

Alien power systems sold these pulley’s 2 years ago already … My first Esk8 was on Seismic speedvents

1 Like

Dude… @Bensaida Metroboard used speed vents back in the day…they probably still have pulleys available

2 Likes

do you work for pulse boards?

3 Likes

No im a customer

1 Like

Didnt metroboard drill into the wheel and put in kegel pulleys?

ok so…there is or is not speedvent pulleys to buy right now? cus I will buy them right now if anyone would sell them to me…seems everyone thinks they are out there but no one actually has a link or even a picture so…vaporware?

1 Like

@squishy654 Here is an old picture, the parent company of alien power systems called alien drive systems used to make them a long time ago, back when flier esc-s where the jam. I have some red chinese clone wheels, 87mm that i bought from ebay and they seem to have speedvent cores, i could make some measurements if someone is willing to design a pulley. Although they could be different from the genuine ones. speedvents

But are they still speed vents if the speed vents are blocked by the pulley?

4 Likes

Killed it :joy:

5 Likes

Those arent speed vent pulleys. I was talking custom pulleys that actually fit into the cores… :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh my god this makes me laugh every time :joy: :joy:

1 Like

I emailed Ilan @ Metroboard to see if they have any speed vent pulleys still available. Nice thing about Metroboard parts is they’re always top quality and over built, wide ass pulleys

1 Like