Selling a Enertion Raptor 2.1

Hello guys, I am thinking about selling my Enertion raptor 2.1. I used it about 4 times so it is as good as new. I live in Germany but I would consider shipping in EU. I just wanted to know if there is anyone interested, before I add pictures etc. I was thinking about 800€ but its Negotiable.

Edit: I did just find out about all the bad stuff that happened to Enertion. What is the main problem on the enertion raptor 2.1? The motors right? I really liked the company and I bought the original blue first wheels, trucks and Vesc 4.12 a long time ago when they were still selling the raptor1. Its really sad but I understand why they failed. Unfortunately I cant post pictures of my board at the moment because the board is at my home and I am currently at my parents house because of Corona.

What do you guys think I might still get for the components?

I am a electrical engineering student and I went to a machinists school before that for a while, so I might be able to fix the main problems of the raptor 2.1 and upload that as a series on youtube. is that a good Idea?

source

2 Likes

ftfy 10jasons

1 Like

Oooo boy…thats gonna be a rough sale. Better off parting it out instead. These have a bad rep and enertion no longer exists to help if issues occur

2 Likes

From what ive seen maybe 600-700 total. Can buy unities “new” for 200, motors for 200 brand new from here https://enertionraptor.shop which also hurts its value. Battery is okay, but all else have very limited second hand part value.

I need a new motor and the price on that site is tempting. Has anyone tried ordering from there? Scared of getting scammed.

I ordered a few things. It took about 3-4 weeks to arrive.

Trouble you might have is there are many version of the 2.1

in terms of the name is the same, The manufacturer /process /parts used might not be.

Decks are a Key one to look out for

followed by motors (look up the raptor motor forum thread for more info there)

Not sure which Batch these unities are from.

I wish I could get a raptor, but I’m in NZ!

You don’t, really. It’s a dangerous board, created by some shady guy

Shit happens but that raptor is fuckin fun.

2 Likes