Selling a fully built board (45MPH, 20 MILE RANGE)

Hahahahaha ya can buy a brand new trampa for that?

3 Likes

So buy a brand new trampa

He can sell for what he likes, he might not get a buy but he can try

1 Like

Ebay and craigslist is your best bet finding someone who would drop that find of money. I just sold my board for $1,200 posted it on news forum for a while with no biters…why? because everyone is a builder around here, we are just vultures for parts. I think the only thing worthy in that mess of a build is the Unity

4 Likes

He has the rights to sells it and I have the rights to tell everyone what its worth… only fair

2 Likes

Besides the fugly deck which I accept as personal taste, this isn’t great :point_down:

3 Likes

Lol, i could get a proffesional board with multiple yeats of warranty for less than that. Your board looks like a first try and is maybe worth 900. Good luck

1 Like

Holy shit you’re right, theres exposed copper on every single bullet connector :rofl: and the second he hits a curb they’re all disconnected or ripping the wires out of the VESC/motor.

Obo you say, I’ll give you $300 shipped for it then.

5 Likes

I love how you created an account just to trash his pricing :rofl:

6 Likes

7 Likes

You misspelled “Nano”

1 Like

dang, OP wasn’t even smart enough to ziptie the motor wires ABOVE the trucks to prevent scraping/shorting the motor wires.

5 Likes

Does anyone else notice that the right side truck(aka left when your standing on the board) has the belt tilted to the side? Like is the truck bent a bit or the motor… I’m so confused with this build it hurts my brain lmao

4 Likes

Looks a bit fucked up, it seems ^^

4 Likes

6 Likes

I love how he isn’t replying at all :joy:

1 Like

I mean he basically jumped into a meat grinder lol

7 Likes

Don’t you assume my gender!

1 Like

You’se goofy. Accept its and moves on

1 Like