--> SELLING BENCHWHEEL REMOTES <-- EU €42 + Shipping

Hey Mark! Do you still have any remote available?

I would also be interested @Mark.

Last remote got shipped today. For those still interested: https://nl.aliexpress.com/item/Electric-skateboard-refitting-parts-DIY-800MAH-remote-receiver-2-4G-bench-technology-benchwheel/32791243047.html?spm=2114.13010608.0.0.dD6vxG

Not sure if all of you ordered but - Did any of you guys send your reciever back to the factory for replacement? if so, did you ever get one sent back? @usual @realtek @fraannk @ron @squad @tueboard
@sandrewvdv @Aegle

@skinny_e-boarder

Did not send it back, because mine still works :sweat_smile: Starting to get really afraid using it, since they seem to break here and there…

Yeah one of mine was broken on arrival and the second one worked fine until my board was charged. So felt like a bad batch or something as it seemed to break when the voltage got higher. : /

If any of you guys have a benchwheel remote laying around I’d be interested in picking it up. I have a spare receiver and would like a spare remote as well.

Check solder on the receiver, especially how nrf24l01 is soldered. Solder spots on one of mine broke and I needed to resolder it.

I dont have mine here, mine is already at the factory as they were gonna send new ones as soon as theese arrived, They collected them but doesnt seem to sent me new ones. Either that or they got lost while shipping them to me.

Ik ben al een tijdje op zoek naar een community in Nederland voor esk8 om meetings en rides te organiseren. Tot nu toe weinig mede liefhebbers/eigenaren van elektrische skaterboards gezien. Ik heb daarom een facebookgroep gemaakt om zo een Nederlandse community te creeren en leuke dingen te organiseren zoals meetings enzo. De facebookgroep heet Esk8 Nederland voor als je het leuk lijkt :wink:

EDIT: Translation by mods: I have been looking for a community in the Netherlands for a while esk8 to organize meetings and rides. Until now, few fellow lovers / owners of electric skaterboards have seen. I have therefore created a facebook group to create a Dutch community and organize fun things like meetings and so on. The facebook group is called Esk8 The Netherlands if you like it

Do u have any left? I would like one. I’m in the US. How much?