Selling BMS 45A

Hello Builders! I’m selling my BMS Specifications:

Continuous discharging current: 45A Instantaneous diacharge current: 100A Charging voltage: 42V Charging current: 45A Over-charge detect: 4.28±0.05V Protect delay: 100ms Over-charge release: 4.08±0.05V

Balance:

Detect voltage: 4.2±0.025V Release voltage: 4.2±0.05V Balance current: 60±5mA Over-discharge: 2.55±0.08V Over-discharge detect delay: 50mS Release voltage: 2.9±0.1V Detect voltage: 150mV Detect delay: 15mS Current detect: 130±10A Resistance: ≤15mΩ Working current:≤ 50uA Sleep current(when over-discharge): ≤10uA Working temperature: -30 to 80℃ Size: 120 x 60 x 9mm

I buyed from banggood, and I have a new one, I soldered some wires to my board, and you can make the union by nickel strips 1x BMS and 2X cables imagem

IMG_1056 IMG_1058 IMG_1057

That solder job :blush:

1 Like

I’ve seen worse. 0913181451_Film1 0913181450_Film1

1 Like

Maybe look a little bad, but it’s fixed, I tried to pull, and nothing, but if you prefer I can take off,I just stay like this because, half at work is done. And the cables are biger than the area to join. I should use cables with half diameter, because the connection to BMS are by double connection.

1 Like

what was this for? a try to make a stiff wire out of the silcon wire? or why so much solder joins?

Maybe he had v.little wire left and needed to make a long wire. ><

1 Like

sound ledgid…budget build… what else to make :sweat_smile:

I took someone’s board in to repair a fried bms. Found this, 5 fried lipos, a fried voltmeter, a fried focbox, and the bms…

A lot of fried things… I guess better not to ask how that happened :grimacing: But for what this small pieces of wire soldered together?

Don’t know but id assume he didnt have a wire long enough so he made one?? Lol

I hope my budget will never be so low that i can’t buy a long enough silicon wire :pray: :pray: :pray:

1 Like

Back on topic. Make sure you make good solid solders!!!

Ain’t that your shorted bms?

Wait a minute. You shorted a bms a few days ago. Is this one? If It is you can’t sell as new and you must tell in the description that It could be damaged.

the BMS that i shorted was, my new BMS, and i saw with attention and didn’t damaged the BMS.

The only problem, i think this BMS have is, when the batteries are full you can’t brake. I’m not sure, but one guy tell me that on one topic.