Selling Electric Skateboard

$700 WILLING TO BARGAIN 37.5" long 9.25" wide at widest point. It has dual 5055, it is belt driven with a 10s5p battery. It has 20-25 miles of range and can go ±30mph. It’s powerful Comes with a remote with 4 speed modes, reverse and a charger. Has 83mm wheels. The condition is like new except for some scratches on the underside of the battery. Sadly, there is no vesc, so not programmable, but overall a great ride. I’m in newton MA but if you’re not from this area I am willing to ship it.

Didn’t you just make a thread for this before

1 Like

yes, this is a repost with pics

1 Like

Still for sale?

So this is diyeboards kit they sells for $400. That a $300 deck?

1 Like

10s5p 20 mile range that is most definatley diyeboard total cost aroud 450-500 with deck if you want to go rip people off sell on facebook or reddit

With the deck and the grip tape it cost me 615. After that I was hoping for some cost of labor. I said I was willing to bargain for this very reason.

Ok… said this once, I’ll says it again… this is a builders website. No one cares about labors. Several can build it better and faster. When you buys a part, it becomes used. If i was yous, Id be happy getting $400 back to covers the kit…on the plus sides, this build is a lot better looking than the last joker…

1 Like