[Selling] FatBoy Mini Drive Train 1:3 for Trampa Mini/Full Spring Trucks

FatBoy Mini Drive Train 1:3 for Trampa Mini Spring Trucks. This version is all milled gears in-house using outer-gear style gearing with much higher tooth size for hardcore power delivery. This kit requires you to provide your hanger for modifying.

Whole kit weights 1200g.

Kit Contains:

• 2 x Motor spur gear (for 10mm/8mm shaft)
  • 2 x Wheel gear
  • 2 x Hanger mount adapters (for Trampa Mini Spring hanger)
  • 2 x Baseplates with the motor mount holes
  • 2 x Gearbox covers
  • 2 x Wheel Hub mounting adapters (for Trampa SuperStar or FatBoy Solid Core Wheel Hubs)
  • Screw kit

Truck, motor and tires don’t include in the kit!

Price: €350+ Shipping (Only on Easter Sale)

1 Like

8mm version is available to buy :slight_smile:

Today is the last day to buy FatBoy Mini Drive Train 1:3 for Trampa Mini Spring Trucks with discount :wink: Hurry up

Manual was added for the drive train:

How much is it now?

350€ (includes VAT) + Shipping

I live in the states. No VaT price?

You can find all prices on the online store :wink:

Ok sorry. 10 char

It’s no problem, but as price changes on sales and etc I don’t want to post here hard prices as it would misspell the current price so it is always best to look up the price on the store :wink:

We are accepting pre-orders with lead time of 1-2 weeks to collect information on wanted quantity on this drive.

Also now available for full width Trampa hanger not only mini spring trucks.

Will they have the extra rotation holes that were present in the flywheel drives

And v-rings

Interested in a set

No these are the same as before, flywheel is completely different design so they are not interchangeable :slight_smile:

Now 8mm motor gear has 10mm lip support for those TB/DarkMatter and etc motors :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Finally FatBoy Mini Gear Drive v2 for Trampa Mini/Full Spring Trucks is now available.

The gear drive now allows to use lubrication, by minimizing available volume inside the enclosure, adding oil filling port, V-ring and stainless steel plates for preventing dust/oil getting in/out of the case for motor mounting/wheel gear/hanger mounting adapter.

Also new tooth profile, for more silent operation and better efficiency.

This is how modified mini hanger looks:

4 Likes

I guess I need to find a small box on payday Friday to wrap up my hanger, this is great.

Ps. Hopefully th e 8mm motor spur can fit on a 6374 motor that has a 10mm collar per the other drives(not sure which thread it was I saw it on). I have two ‘dark matter’ motors left just for this

Yes, like I mentioned :wink:

1 Like

Just reminder for people who ask that this drive also fits full width and carve (mini) trampa hanger :wink:

I like the mini drive I have trampa mini trucks with superstar gummies. N my motor is 50mm width 64 in lengths Will that be a problem ? Thx

This is only for motors with width of 63mm. You would need to send in your mini hanger to machine it.