[Selling] FatBoy Mini Drive Train 1:3 for Trampa Mini/Full Spring Trucks

I am from USA . Would u sell one with the hangers all together n ship

If purchase one hanger from trampa and ship to US then yes.

Shipping it to euro is too much

I meant order new from Trampa and set delivery address our workshop :slight_smile:

I can do that Beside this is the motor I have Screenshot_20181121-200334_Samsung%20Internet

This is too small this is for 6374 and smaller 63mm motors :slight_smile:

So it won’t work right ?

Yes, it is too small :slight_smile: and probably underpowered for gummies :slight_smile:

I am not gonna worry about that . I just want it to make sure it works on the drive

So ??? Does it mount on n drives ? Thx

No, 5065 does not fit this drive.

OK thx for ur time

Hey there . Do u have any idea which motors will fit ur mini drive along to match the kV,n blah blah of my current motors? I really want ur gear drive to pair with my evolve ESC n BMS I am so confused right now

The same kv 6355 motors should be fine :slight_smile: But you know that this is not compatible with evolve trucks?

I am using on trampa mini trucks

Yes, but I do not think evolve ESC will be able to power trampa based board without overheating…

I don’t do extrems Mainly on street cruising I mainly rides around 20mphs

Can someone with one of these drives comment on use in extremely snowy and salty conditions(upstate NY/Canadian weather) ?

Im having doubts :grimacing:

Parts are aluminium, plastic, and stainless steel dont know what can go much wrong? I have also drowned the whole drive under water as I was riding through big rain water pond :smiley:

Im just worried about the salt and eventual corrosion :(( Do you think I can spray the outside of the drive once its assembled to provide a layer of protection?