Selling some eboards and electronics for a build

Have you sold everything else as we’ll, or have anything else left?

I use my electric to take my kids all around the place. When they were in strollers, I’d push them while riding my board. Now that their older, they can ride along with me on my board. It’s a great way to get them to school.

1 Like

2 batteries with charger, the gravity deck and the metroboard is what’s left

I am interested in the metro board. Long time lurker, just made an account for this post. Pm me we can talk

I’d also like to get some more details on the Metro Board in case DannyBoi doesn’t take it. Thanks.

Metroboard has been sold drB. Thank you for the interest.

1 Like

That was a killer deal man

1 Like

Woohoo so hyped I got the metroboard! Can’t wait, it’s my first eboard!

1 Like

Well at least you got quality

It’s a great board. I would be lost if I didn’t have another to ride around. Don’t forget to wear a helmet and thank you for contributing to my badass minivan fund. Lol

4 Likes

do you still have the esc

How do you like the metroboard?

I absolutely love it. It has great power(can tow my buddy uphill on his Acton blink when he runs out of power), range (about 20 miles on full charge), and has amazing build quality.

Metroboards are soooo underated. I think it’s because of the max 20mph speed. It has always been fast enough for me, although I could handle a bit more. But while other boards break, get recalled, or just take forever to ship, I’m riding my metroboard.

I got an amazing deal on it used, but I would pay full price any day after trying it.

I got my eye on buying one new. Thanks

O

If it uses a mini remote (made me chuckle with it being $1800) you can just MOD it or get a GT2B. The mini remote has limited throttle range, and if you change it out your bound to get about 2 more mph.

Still have the 12s esc?

How much for the batteries and charger?

very intersted in batteries and charger

Hello, I’m sorry you have to sell your beloved objects, but also here in Italy commands the wife). Can you give me some prices. Thanks Marco

What did you think of the metroboard when you had it.