Selling two Turingy D5053 125kv Brushless motor -

First build electric mountain board. After a couple of rides (20 km ) I conclude that those motors are not provide enough torque for a mountain board. I upgraded to 6374 motors quickly . Reading here at the forum and in my experience - those 5053 motors would work on a E skateboard riding on pavement . With the right setup ( battery and ratio ) those motors will bring you good speed and fun . My range was 13km with max speed of 34km/h ( 8inch wheels) So I think with a longboard , smaller wheels - those motors would work well . Any questions - please do not hesitate to ask. The motors are sold as in the pictures , 100% working ! 100 cad plus shipping DSCN4419 DSCN4420 DSCN4421 DSCN4422 DSCN4423 DSCN4426

Is that price for both and would you ship to the US, postage to 92127

yes , 100 cad for both plus shipping . Yes I would ship to US . what’s your address to figure the best shipping rate ? payment PayPal would work for you ?

I thought you were supposed to have less stuff not more toys for a new build…

She wants be too stick with less stuff but I can’t hold back😂

1 Like

I weight the packed parcel its 1.75kg . Choises are "Tracked Packet USA -8 business days- cad $ 27.28 ! second: Xpresspost-USA7 business days cad$42.45 you pick

hmm these are just what I need…

Lets make this work - $120 is the deal - and i take shipping

still for sale …