"Session Error" Movie + Q&A Panel Now Live

@Mobutusan hopefully this will be shared with our friends and loved ones and bring the discussion of safety out of these forums and into our living rooms. You’re right it isn’t on a lot of people’s radars. Even when I first started, safety was always ingrained in our local crew and of course the one single time that one of us forgot to wear a helmet is when tragedy struck. ESK8 is still early in its culture to make safety as part of the experience and not just an afterthought. But we all have to be a part of it and we all have to look out for each other.

@oneafrikan @JLabs @Nordle yup already on it :slight_smile: September 15th stay tuned!

2 Likes

Hey Guys, just a reminder that we will be launching the film along with the live stream Q&A panel of the event at 7pm EST which will be held at Duo Security’s tech event space here in Ann Arbor, MI. I’ll have my laptop close to me so occasionally I’ll be able to take some online questions about the film.

For those who are local be sure to RSVP as we have only a few seats left - http://bit.ly/sessionerrormovie

RunPlayBack Link http://runplayback.com/session-error-world-premiere-live-stream-qa-panel

2 Likes

@RunPlayBack can’t wait for this! Will be watching “live!” If there are some materials to share let us know so we can put the word out.

Feel free to share the link around to anyone who skates or is interested in tech/eboarding. I think the big theme of tech and responsibility is where I’m hoping to steer the conversation towards. We can start with ESK8 but it could go as far as Electric Cars.

1 Like

FYI it’s Eastern Standard Time USA :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’ll be watching!

1 Like

It is 1am for the german viewer… Unfortuneatly i have to work tomorrow and cannot See it. Maybe i can. :smiley: we will see

1 Like

Live stream link should still be active by the time you get to it. It basically archives it on YouTube once the session ends.

Whats that for Aus Sydney Melbourne time.

@Dedbny @onloop It will premiere at 9:00am for Melbourne Australia.

12:00am Midnight for anyone in the UK like @oneafrikan and 4:00pm for anyone on the West Coast like @LEVer or @Michaelinvegas

3 Likes

looks like it’s going to be a long work night, so hoping to catch it!

3 Likes

Dam I’ll be at work. Will have to watch it later. Good luck with the stream

1 Like

I plan on trying to watch it live too, alarm set for 23:50 :smiley:

1 Like

I will do my best to be watching on time… I’m super excited. I’ll even pop some pop corn, and get my comfy chair ready. And the big screen ready, screw the little screen :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hey Guys, just a heads up we will be screening a few promos and trailers along with a 20 min documentary right before “Session Error” so look for the main event to begin around 7:30 EST. I’ll be active on here and YouTube in case you want to chat. Once I hit the stage for Q&A feel free to send questions in the YouTube and Landon will read them out loud for the audience.

2 Likes

Awesome, I’ve posted this on other Esk8 forums and reddit. Rik, hope you post it somewhere after the live stream as well!

1 Like

Yup I’ll post another link with the full res version afterwards. :+1:

Looking forward to it And best of luck tonight!!!

1 Like

He don’t need luck. He’s a pro!

2 Likes