Should I buy a Winning Remote?

I’ll take something tested by the community over luck

1 Like

Bad experience with the remote? I have lost the connection one time but that was when the remote was on low battery. When the connection disconnect the vesc go to neutral.

I’ve heard many things… also I think it may be more expensive than the mini remote

I have payed 30euro but it was it all worth. The people i pass don’t see all the time the little remote :slight_smile: & its better for the police because esk8 is illegal in Belgium

The mini from JLabs is as small if not smaller and costs less, more reliable, cruise control.

To each there own I guess :woman_shrugging:

Winning v1 is an unreliable death trap. Winning V2 (aka nano v2, enertion nano-x) is rock solid for me.

1 Like

I guess i will buy that one then

I can tell you that, the factory who producing the mini remote, are now developing the smaller size remote now, same size with the winning one. they were asking me to make the 3D model for they a while ago, but I just no time to help them…

I have a winning remote it was working fine for a few months now I lose connection at random, I have to try resyncing it if not I may buy a nano x I’m not a big fan of trigger controls like the gtb. I like the boosted remote if only they made a clone

get nano v2 instead of the x

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mini-Remote-Controller-w-Receiver-Electric-Skateboard-Longboard-2-4GHz-US-Seller/172832554248?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

1 Like

@jinra happen to have a link to just the receiver for those?

sorry no clue for those :frowning:

Looks like I’m buying 3 remotes for just receivers :neutral_face:

wait… you have 3 remotes with no receivers? haha

Nah, have 1 nano-x that’s going to a 4wd build, need 3 more receivers to not split :wink:

Due to auto-bind I don’t think you can pair more than 1 receiver to a remote.

I think I’ve seen it done here… I’ll try to find the thread at some point today Oh I can confirm tomorrow myself actually, got 2 nano-x lol

1 Like

that dosnt look too bad, i trust your opinion, so ill probably order this one. I rode today to make sure im having issues and it took about 10min of riding before i saw connection drops. Im gona resync the remote and ride around a bit if i still have problems ill order that control tonight

I use it daily. The two cons are as follows

1. You to calibrate every time you turn it on (quick flick all the way up and back down), which becomes less and less of deal when you get used to it.

2. If you turn the remote or board off, after a small period of time, it will be unable to pair once you turn the remote/board back on. To re-pair you have to turn both off and back on again. This means that if you’re resting for a bit, you have to either leave both remote/board on or turn both off.

thanks for the tip, i already do the calibration thing with the winning and ill make sure to take note of the controller and board being on or off.