💡Shredlights💡 - group buy - UK to the rest of Europe

If I need to change my order is that still possible as may want some extras now. Do you have a cut off date yet.

I think we only can order 100 pairs in total, so hurry up if its not already too late

Yea I have a set of white ordered but a mate might want a front and rear set

Haven’t heard back yet so do what u need to do

How do I edit the form I sent already ?

Hi there, any news on Europe group buy? Thanks, Luca

Hey, any idea if these would fit between my Carvon V2.5’s and my flat deck without using spacers?

Also any guide on how to program these (on off, maybe even idicator lights) to control with my remote buttons or program braking lights?

Not yet mate

To Be honest I do not mate

there’s no “a” in “shred”

Hey guys I did hear back …

And yep…bad news …

It’s because of his agreement with his partner over there…and he wants to respect that…and I guess we have to as well…

I’m very sorry guys …I did my very best…

(But you know me…I ain’t done yet :wink:)

1 Like

@Michaelinvegas No worries. Do you know who his partner in europe is so we can check the standard prices in europe?

EDIT: Found this http://gravityhouse.co.uk/shredlights.html but they only ship within UK :persevere: Seems weird that Eric doesn’t have a real .eu retailer.

Alternatively, a full kit with shipping to europe is $85 from Shredlights USA. Would Eric be willing to offer a promo code for this forums eu-members for a better price perhaps?

Maybe if we get the lights delivered to another country in EU, we will not have to deal with his promise to the UK vendor?

I’m in france and I don’t mind to dispatch everything, and the post office is cheap in France ( even for international )

Sounds interesting! Yes, French shipping service is indeed cheap! At least a lot cheaper than Danish! I send a postcard last year from Val Thorens to Denmark - I only payed 1 € :heart_eyes: in Denmark the price would probably be around 4 €!

I had to send a VESC to Montréal from Paris I paid 3, 55 € Thanks subventions lmfao

Damn, that’s cheap! Wish it was the same case in Denmark… Everything in Denmark spis just ridiculous expensive. For example, when bying a new car you have to pay taxes at the equivalent of 2.5 times the cars value! I will probably leave this hell of a country some day.

Actualy i’m half Dansk ( my mother is ) and I can tell you that you should stay in Denmark it’s definitely one of the best coutry in the world ! You may have huge taxes but what a wonderfull society you have…