💡Shredlights💡- High Beams - Group buy - 🇺🇸 🇨🇦 🇦🇺 (CLOSED)

$20 per set is the lowest they can go…

Again shipping out to you guys will be extra will need to figure that out when it is time to pay

I am interested in the group taco buy!

@Michaelinvegas you are a madman, who else can shakeout 50 responses to a thread like this in less than a few hours time?!! @mastergroupbuymeister

4 Likes

I’m just eye balling it

So far it looks like abt 23 front and back total so far…

Can we make it to a nice even 30 front and back?

I’m down for 2 sets, let me know how to get in

@Eboosted end of the week I’ll give it …

It I’ll try to give you the amount plus shipping

And it will be the same

PayPal - [email protected] user name Real name What you ordered i.e. One set of white / one set of red two sets of white / two sets of red

And your address & phone number

Please send it to me as friends and family so I don’t get dinged with a fee

Great, I need two red and two whites, I’ll wait for the total this weekend. I don’t want to be PIA but don’t forget to state the usernames backers for the group 1 and 2 of the Raptor 2.

lol I know I suck so bad … ugggghhhh

I know I know …it’s like WTF dude …

I’m sorry I’ll try to get my shit together this week

It’s not that I don’t love you guys but I needed a little break from the forum over the new year lol

Ps. @onloop is Mia till the 12th ish so… I’m not that bad lol

When would these ship out if we close the GB this weekend?

Prob Monday to me …get them Wednesday or so ship them out next day … so like next weekend at ur house if my time line is right

@Michaelinvegas Do you think we could group buy a bunch of extra brackets for these lights too? I think it’s great that these things are easily removable and it would be awesome to have all my boards fitted with the brackets. Just slap the lights on whatever build you’re riding that night, and go!

I’m in for a set of front and set of rear. Also thank you for putting the effort in for these group buys. It’s very generous of you to help out the community. Overall people have saved a lot because of you. If you were to put your address and favorite candy in this thread I’m sure you could get a year supply at your doorstep pretty quick.

I shall ask

1 Like

I’m partial to Hershey Candy bars lol plain and simple

Thanks, man! I’d probably be down for another 3-5 extra sets of brackets too, if they aren’t too expensive.

Im in if we can get some shipped to aus? their are probably a few others aussies keen @lox897

1 Like

Sorry dude, I can’t right now. I don’t think I need them anyway, I only ride at daytime.

I would be down for 2 sets, 1 white and 1 red, if the shipping isn’t too bad. Can you ship to the UK and what’s the shipping cost if so? Thanks

1 Like

I am in! 2 sets, one white and one red. I am from UK as well.

Thanks for doing it!

1 Like

If it’s stand alone items il buy 2 of each set ( front and rear ) I’m located in france

1 Like

if we can get a european group that would be great. would be in as well then. I am from Germany. maybe someone from the UK can forward it?

2 Likes