Sidewinder trucks electric skateboard build

update 3 I think, the batteries came in

I donā€™t want to steal any thunder from your build, but itā€™s not the worldā€™s first sidewinder eskate. Evolve uses sidewinder clones and @mccloed set up a set of sidewinders with my ripba mounts a couple of months ago. Keepinā€™ it real :grin:

ya haha thats true but like Iā€™m using the original sidewinder trucks like the ones that they make not the evolve knock offs lol and technically he uses like a different hanger for the trucks mines al stock but do you know anywhere I can get a different hanger besides from evolve ?

1 Like

Thatā€™s what I was saying brotha! @mccloed used Gullwing sidewinder trucks with my mounts.

nice man hah you should send me one of your mounts I would love to try them out haha

1 Like

@psychotiller mounts are greatā€¦you should buy someā€¦i was going to do the gull wing mod he told me about but ended up going with GT trux for the extra wide track and moded some TB mounts to fitā€¦

3 Likes

How did you go about modding the torque board mount to the truck? How extensive was the modding process?

Did you end up mounting some motors to the gullwings? Thanks!