What are your opinions on single vs dual kingpin trucks? Evolve is the most well known company to use dual kingpin, but I’ve never ridden one to compare to my single kingpin boards. To those who have, what are they main differences? Which do you prefer and why?
I would say kingping trucks have more of a surf like experience.
They are really Carvey.
A single Kingpin Tkp or Rkp truck. More predictable and stability at speed. If you want more of a Carvey feel try normal tkp trucks.
I’m not big on DKP over 25mph
Best Skateboard Trucks Review
- Independent Silver 139mm.
- Thunder Polish Hi 147 High Performance.
- Venture Polished Low Skateboard Trucks.
- Silver Truck Company L-Class Pro.
- TENSOR Skateboard TRUCKS.
- Owlsome 5.0 Black Aluminum.
- KRUX Skateboard Truck.
- INDEPENDENT 129.