SK3's Big Size Motor Group Buy CLOSED END ✌👍👍

I want 2 of the 6374 192kv but the form won’t submit. Are they still $65 each + shipping?

65is for the motor. Once I get the shipping to me I will divide the shopping by all motors. And then I will add that and the individual shipping to the motor, which if I am doing right will still be cheaper then hobbyking. I am now confirmed for 4 6374-192kv motors. Anyone else going to join?

I am looking into the forms issue, thanks for letting me know.

I personally am not a fan of the sk3 they are ok but were never manufactured for what they are being used for on eboards. did you try alien power systems? or torque boards. I’m running a 3200 watt 80 amp moor 6374 , course I will double this soon for a 6400 watt dual motor set up , 68 is a good price tho. see em for 83 and up . whats the kv on the sk3 ?

The one for the group buy is going to be mainly the 6374 192KV.

Turnigy Aerodrive SK3 - 6374-192kv Brushless Outrunner Motor

I’m willing to take one but curious if we can get them with a keyway? And how much shipping to melbourne victoria aus

I got an update from the manufacturer. @fraannk I got something special for you :slight_smile:

http://imgur.com/a/2JbQ7

I have asked about shipping, and the silicone insulation and keyway, waiting for replies on those items.

so blackfriday and cyber Monday murdered my bank account. so im going to have to sit this one out.:confused:

Got a picture for dimensions on the keyway. Still havent been able to pull a price out of them for shipping or keyway. What did you guys mean by silicone coated wires? http://imgur.com/a/J0aym

EDIT1: “No, the keyway can be added for free of charge.”

Instead of the wires being tought motor wires, which are not very flexible. People like to use flexible silicone / 10awg wire that comes out of the motor. sorry my explanation is terrible :stuck_out_tongue:

I think I just said exactly that to the person. Wow I guessed :smile:.

I think I’ll be in once you get the details about the keyway and wires all worked out

1 Like

“The motor wires can be replaced by silicon wire.”

Arighty guys, @Mark @JuniorPotato93 @fraannk @Randyc1 @willpark16 @mccloed @DeathCookies @Kaly @Lambjr088 @powerhungry

@Pathaim @f1rstb81 (yes on keyways and silicone wires) @ANYONE-ELSE Let me know your order guys, or if your interested so I can get final prices. LET ME KNOW WHO WANTS SILICONE WIRES OR KEYWAYS. SK3-6374-192kv outrunner motor $65 without shipping. SK3-6354-260kv outrunner motor $50.30 without shipping.

When is the cut off for payment

I was hoping either Thursday or Friday (if theres a lot of activity then Friday). That way enough people can put in dibs. The more orders the lower the price can be, once if we can get 10+ dibs then I can get even a lower price probably.

Oh I never intended to purchase a set. I was just stating that if you could get the silicone wire mod done at the factory that would be best.

2 SK3-6374-192kv outrunner motors with keyways and silicone if possible hopefully the price doesn’t increase a lot with these little features

Is the $50.30 for the 260KV including keyway and silicone wires?

Sorry. Without sensors, I’m out. :grin: