So, is there a reliable/small 2.4ghz remote that we can actually buy?

The one they call “mini” remote is good.

So 3 full weeks after they said it would be delivered it finally came in. Just wanted to confirm I did get the product all be it much later than they had said I would. Looks good, have to charge up the remote and pair them once I get the board battery back up and running.

Ordering stuff from China can be a real pain sometimes. The cheap shipping they use often has horrible tracking. Glad you got your remote though!

weird i ordered two a few weeks a part and have received them both. just got the second one today. both took more than a month. I love the remote, it is superb.

This is why I’ve tried stating I feel like this is probably just a one time experience. I placed my order back on October the 7th and it was supposed to be here by Nov 6th at the absolute latest. According to the shipping information provided with regards to shipping date and what not.

I know others have delt with them before it was kinda just the false tracking information, not just once but twice once they said they fixed it, and the delivery deadline about to passed and no information with regards to where the package was that I decided to just put in a dispute because if i didnt then should it never end up arriving then I’m out 50 bucks and nothing to do about it, you know what mean? Just didn’t think it would turn into such a hectic experience afterwards but I just wanted to post that it did arrive, don’t want to discourage others from trying their product because of one bad experience. Their product looks really solid and I’m excited to try it

1 Like

I see a number of posts saying that Bluetooth cuts out. Any idea WHY they cut out?

Interference usually

the 2.4Ghz mini remote (found a long time ago by @torqueboards ) is by far the best - its sturdy, small, batteries last forever and most importantly: of all remotes I tried, its the ONLY one that works reliably through carbon where all others had reception issues!

Lots of devices are on the 2.4ghz spectrum (radios, wifi, microwaves, and plenty of other things). Maybe someone will come out with a 5ghz soon :slight_smile:

My recommendation above is what I’ve used for a while now and it’s never failed me. I’ve used the batter for weeks without recharging as well.