So many motors out of stock! Need help

What mount are you using? I stated the mounting hole pattern. [quote=“JLabs, post:2, topic:17988”] 30 and 44mm mounting holes [/quote]

I guess I didnt check before because I asked what motor would be identical to the one that I posted. It is 25mm holes with 6mm shaft. What motor mount and gear set would work with your motor?

Any standard mount from DIY, Enertion, etc. I’m not to sure where you picked one up with 25mm mounting holes, and a 6mm bored Pulley…

I don’t think there are any vendors that offer a motor identical to that. I was just trying to provide another option. Sorry if there was miscommunication on my part.

Could you send me a link to the cheapest?

Have a look around and enertionbiards.com both of their mount will do the trick

Would this work?http://m.ebay.com/itm/DIY-Parts-Pulleys-And-Motor-Mount-For-80MM-Wheels-Electric-Skateboard-Kit-New-/291937885683

Enertion and diy is out of stock

The motor Pulley will work, but I’m unsure about the motor mount spacing as it is not specified. The Pulley is also 3M, not commonly used in DIY, and it ships from HongKong.

Any other places you know to get what i need? Besides enertion or diy

What VESC Settings would you recommend for the motor?

Thanks

@jesser722 are you looking for a mount with 25mm measured in a square pattern or X pattern - I may have one if you are still looking or can have one made if you dont mind waiting a week and a half. Are you here in the US.

Hello, my motor just sparked and started smoking while testing, what is the issue???

Did the phase wires touch eachother?

I’m not sure, I don’t have the motor in hand to diagnose it. I will PM you for me info