So my Evolve bamboo came today!

Subscribed. Good link thanks @Dedbny.

Evolve now have an end of financial year sale on Bamboos with $200 off. Assume Aust site only.

Take a look at this !! You will have the answer.

Enertion motor powers away.

oh yes a saw this one already a while ago it is nice but to sad that they do not have an enertion dual setup

Is this really a legit comparison though:

Are the motor pulleys the same Are the amp limits and timing set the same

And then what happened after getting to 5mph…how about 25.

They sure do! Enertion Raptor has incredibly high quality dual motors as well as a single motor version.

I wish I had the chance to afford one, let alone use one it would change my life and open up so much happiness and thrill! Top quality product and the best on the market for years to come if not the Raptor, then the brand Enertion. Jason (lucky enough to share the dudes name) is an absolute powerhouse genius and cant wait to see him start creating off-road electric boards like his original dreams before the Raptor came about.

Happy days! Jason

Hey! I’m in the pan handle of Florida close to Panama City Beach. Can you recommend a route to go to building my own or can you tell me what you would build and what it would sell for? I’m kind of digging the Trampa Urban Carvers just for the versatility. Thoughts?

try smaller wheels for better hill climbing

hey folks…i have been watching videos of evolve AT boards for a while now…i love them…i think they are the industry best…i wanna try one of them…but don’t want to spend a couple of grand …so anyone who wants to sell their used bamboo AT …hit me up…

Dont know why your not looking at metroboard

hey hornet90…thanks for your suggestion…i looked up a couple of videos online for metro board…they seemed like pretty good board with brake control…but they covered only board wen they brake…i wanted to see how they were standing…so that i can learn the posture too…do you have aany good video links to demo the brakes?

i dont but ill have a metroboard here next week ill make a video , i just feel metroboard are tryed and tested,i cant find a bad word about there work ill see i have one coming in, im trying to get a blast on a bamboo sure ill let u know

thanks steve…that would be great…i would love to see the comparison between evolve’s brake and metroboard brake if u feel any difference…please send me the video link once u have them…

N00b here. I don’t own a soldiering iron and cant build anything. So props to all of you folks.

What I have found:

1. Evolve Bamboo GT
  2. Boosted Dual w/ext range Batt
  3. Blink S2

Thoughts?

I like the Evolve for the performance, range, looks, and price. Its still a little less than the Boosted when adding the bigger battery.

Question: is having two motors really better than one? (Look at the performance of the new Evolve ONE board)

Does anyone know if the Blink S2 is airline compliant? (the “S” is) I know both the Boosted and Evolve are simply not due to the Watt Hours. Is Blink any good or more of a “toy”?

General thoughts and advice please and thank you.

You’re on a DIY board so… Soldering irons are cheap and building a board is not that difficult. Especially if you have the budget for an Evolve. Hubs are the easiest since they generally come in a complete package with wheels and trucks. Just mount them to your board and solder 3 wires to your VESC. Connect the VESC to a pre-built battery pack+bms+enclosure like Enertion’s Space Cell 3, connect the remote receiver, then screw the enclosure onto your deck of choice. You’ll just need a few extras like Velcro and some shrink tube to make everything pretty. It will help cover up your messy solder connections.

If you want a pre-built board you can fly with, Boosted is the way to go with their travel friendly batt. When choosing a board, it may be helpful to try it out before hand. Each one has it’s own advantages and disadvantages.

didnt get a blast on bamboo yet but my Metroboard came in i also have a diy board,standing on the metroboard feels great and dont worry about breaks there great i can stop when ever i need to it feels so safe the metroboard feels so well built cant go any where people are stopping me ill do a few more miles this week end if u want to know any thing let me know and by the way customer service from metroboard is so good i think there on 24/7.

thanks for following up hornet90. i have been so tempted to buy metroboard…but i have made investment on airwheel last week…been fighting with it for last 3 days…making progress one step after another. once i get a hang of it and i feel saturated i will think about metroboard again…but if you have a youtube video…please feel free to hit me up with link…i would love to see it.

Breaks on the metroboard are super u can set them what ever way u want look for metroboard dublin ireland on u tube ill do a snip on the breaks To night