So, who are you?

@venom121212 where you at?!

4 Likes

He posted back in December or something like that! You just miss his beautiful face??

1 Like

image the wife would be mad if she knew that was the picture I posted of her, so here’s a much better one of the woman! She rides esk8 too!image

14 Likes

The ole adage about better halves and everything…

Very true in your case!

Well, mine too really!

6 Likes

I always freggin forget who posts. Lemme look.

Either way. More is great, lol.

Heck yea!! Guess she just wanted someone big around to prevent slobs from hitting on her all the time at bars!

1 Like

But seriously though, how did you prep your babies for your diet when you looked like Wolverine? My current fitness goals: to not jiggle any while brushing my teeth.

2 Likes

image image
image That’s all you get :wink:

19 Likes

Call outs.

@Riako

@Ixf (i don’t think you are groot?)

@dareno

@Chupacabra

@3DServisas

@Indiangummy

Who are you fuckers?

3 Likes

How old is the little dude? He looks ready for a LY dinghy build!

2 Likes

Lol.

I out 4-6 in a blender on high for 2 minutes along with a little chocolate syrup for flavor and simple carbs.

@Grozniy

Did I ever tell you I had a tattoo in Russian?

ROFL :joy::joy::joy:

20190225_082854

20190225_083133

16 Likes

6 1/2. Sharp as a tack, too damn smart in fact. I don’t like to brag… fuck it, yes I do. He got tested at school and is reading/mathing/science-ing at a 4th grade level in Kindergarten :smiley:

He’s the reason I threw that dinghy together and has been cruising it around the house recently. We’ll see what happens!

I did find it ominously at the top of the stairs today, Home Alone style.

9 Likes

Thats awesome. You gonna power it up? My 5yo freggin loves his board.

Very easy to make it reasonable for him. 6s2p or 6s3p. 190 kv 6355. 12mm belts on the 160mm Calibers.

1 Like

Hell yeah, he’s a bit eeked out by motoring it up without riding it first but it’s certainly on the list. He has a badass razor go kart so I’m sure he’ll get used to it. That setup sounds nice, what motor mount are you using? I’m gonna guess dickyho (new and dumb to popular thane setups)

1 Like

That’s majestic hair BTW, and investing tattoo :wink:

5 Likes

I used a BKB motor mount. Dead simple. Works great. I will take some pictures later and send them to you.

It is a really fun little rig.

The motor amps are set to like 26 or something 30 batt amps.

I have a grown up mode on it too that is a blast because you feel like you will die. Double cone bushings front and back that are soft as shit so the little dude can actually turn.

Which dinghy is it?

3 Likes

Not sure of name but here’s a pic

image Polar bear trucks (not sure if those are even usable) and mini monster hawgs wheels.

3 Likes

Damn. Thats the real small one. I have an enclosure mold that fits the little but bigger dinghy

Yeah it’s teeny tiny. He does like sitting on the box of my MTB tho while I walk him down the street like a dog. image

6 Likes