So, who are you?

Hello all!

Totally new here, looking to get into esk8-tinkering (I’m 100% green). I’m 28, male, from Sweden originally. I have a Meepo 1.0 (since last summer, basically) but would love to upgrade and get a belt-drivern DIY board in the future (but cash is limiting factor right now).

Hi there! Björn from The Netherlands. 40 yo, two kids, one wife.

Have been wanting an electric skateboard since forever, but don’t want to risk fines, and worse, insurance that doesn’t want to pay in case of an accident, because Dutch law still prohibits the use of electric skateboards. As soon as out lawmakers come out of their cave and start living in 2018 I’ll buy myself a nice board :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Can’t go wrong with UCLA. If you have any questions about it feel free to message me

2 Likes

16 Likes

That’s a fantastic beard/hat combo you’ve got going there.

3 Likes

I’m a 19 y/o guy from California USA who likes computers and pretty much anything tech related. I work full time as a data analyst and do a lot of data entry, and will be taking night classes this fall semester.

11 Likes

taking a break while riding the trampa through all kinds of mud and trying to look cool

First board before the being motorized

My latest best friends :smiley:

Also i’m studying electrical engineering and i am from mid-germany.

14 Likes

Cheers ! :clinking_glasses:

You look like you have a cool crew!

2 Likes

you wouldn’t punch a kid image …right?

35 Likes

I’m Adam, I’m old and have kids, but still manage to enjoy life.

Chilling with my wife and daughter this past Memorial Day weekend.

Riding on the strand in Hermosa Beach

The fam (minus my younger son) after my son won CIF championship.

My crew

18 Likes

Aha, finally know what Black Flag meant by living on the strand. Wasted was one of my favorite songs when I was a kid. Always thought he meant living on the edge or something lol

1 Like

Haha! Love that song! It’s multi-million dollar homes, beach, and bars…it’s the party life.

1 Like

Love this … we need more of this …

4 Likes

It’s something I’m super passionate about!

2 Likes

Uploading…

16 Likes

Me and my girlfriend at the lake…

10 Likes

Eskating builders forums, the only place you will ever see skaters and Magic the Gathering cards in one place at the same time…

7 Likes

Where was there magic cards

http://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/so-who-are-you/56664/104 someone posted on the no words thread too with a magic mat as their soldering mat. I haven’t played aside from the digital versions in a while but was a fun game for sure (just saw at E3 skyrim has some digital card game too apparently)

3 Likes