SoCal (Irvine) Group Ride Saturday July 7th 2018 Shady Canyon Trail 5:00PM

Dam. Bummed to have just seen this. Shit. When’s the next SoCal (hopefully OC again) ride cause I’m 100% in with a couple other buddies who all ride daily. Sooner than later please…

We just had a ride yesterday :frowning:

just DMed you the telegram info

There will be another ride in the same area tomorrow without the fires of hell! Posted by Joe (Socal_Legend)

@Jansen image

1 Like

Niiiiiice! Ok, sweet deal, thanks for the heads up! I Will definitely plan on coming out tomorrow then. Where is everyone meeting at again just so I know? I was already planning to go for a ride so I wanted to make sure it’s ok to bring a few peeps to add to the group? I ride daily but this will be my first group ride so please let me know if there is anything I want to make sure that I bring with me tomorrow or just my typical riding things…? Thanks again in advance and can’t wait to meet and ride with everyone tomorrow!

Same as the last ride at the parking lot near the restrooms.

imageimage

1 Like

In my books there are no limitation on who is “allowed” in group rides that are posted. The more the merrier. Just bring helmet, water and charger, fast charger if you got one.

Joe and his crew from SD/Oceanside are Evolve riders so might go for a second ride after if their battery is still good