(SOLD) 100 Used FAKE cells, US only

These are 100 FAKE 30Q cells I bought awhile ago, pulled from my NESE modules so the heatshrink is messed up on a few of them… Would anyone be interested in these for science lol? i hate to see them all the time and i cant bring myself to just toss em away. The closer you are to TX the cheaper the shipping. Ide like $50 plus shipping but idk know if its worth it to anyone.1553811935273975116320

Please see the threads for full details on how these were determined to be fake.

1 Like

You should buy 100 Mini Remotes and mod them to be li-ion and sell them :wink:

13 Likes

Dude it took me like a year just to get my board ridable, and its still not perfect. Ide probably die before i modded 100 mini remotes :joy:

7 Likes

Thses might work well in flashlights then that have 18650 sockets.

I actually just bought one of those to manually balance a stubborn P group, so i could maybe use a couple… but not 100. Either way im a lil bitter at these cells lol

1 Like

you do know that flashlights draw a metric poop ton of power right? :sweat_smile:

if one cells turns into a rocket you’ll have a metal plate flying at you :rofl:

2 Likes

Would it be viable to build a portable Battery Pack with the sole purpose of charging your board to a certain percent.

3 Likes

i think it would be lol, the cells are prolly around 2700-3000mah, they prob have a good cap but cant discharge very fast

@b264 Would you be willing to sell 5-10 of them? I’ve got a battery powered herb vape that could use some new batteries.

Yeah but i already have a 12s8p so ive got enough battery to lug around… thatd be to much weight i feel

Maybe, if i cant sell in a couple days ide be willing to break em up and give them out for the shipping cost and toss the rest. I seriously want these gone lol

1 Like

Most flashlights don’t draw very much current.

until you get in range of 3000 lumen flashlights which are as bright as cars

Here is what i would do. Buy a DPS and use those cells as a portable charger for various things. Build some small Powerbanks for mobile devices. What did you pay for the 100 cells?

1 Like

If you sell individuals, i’l buy a few to practice spot welding

2 Likes

Remind us again, where did these fake cells come from? Please drop links…

Links are dead, it was from dhgate. Tried contacting seller and they never responded so i quite. I dont remember the purchase price bc it was like a year ago. More details in the original post links.

1 Like

Question, what’s the voltage of each, are they dead? I have a friend who might be interested.

Not dead, they arent balanced either. Just checked 5 at random 3.869, 3.877, 3.818, 3.880, 3.882. If ur actually interested ide be willing to go through them all but they are fine. I just dont know their actual mah or discharge capacities and what not

These are liitokala cells right?

Last i heard they actually deliver on capacity, but at like 0.2C. They just don’t deliver the amperage of genuine cells. So may be fine in a low current application.

Make a bunch of usb charged power banks as gifts to friends and family?

4 Likes