(SOLD) 100 Used FAKE cells, US only

Let me see with him, great deal although they aren’t the real deal

They seem to have decent capacity but the amps i was demanding on 8in Emtb tire and weighing 270lbs was toomuch… if ur lighter and maybe running smaller wheels im sure they would be

Idk what they are, theyre not what they say they are lol…but maybe bc the capacity was fine it just sagged

20181203_125814 20181203_125800 20181203_120723 some pics from other thread so no one has to search lol there are no markings underneath or double ring found in geniune 30qs.

Where are you located in TX looking for esk8 buddies

Lol you know where Nacogdoches is? Im moving to Des Moines, IA in a year though

1 Like

Oh dang. I have kinfolk out that way. Im in dfw.

1 Like

Gf has family in Plano so i visit dfw kinda regularly

He is 150 and he’s running 107mm abecs

1 Like

We should skate. Im a big dude too haha.

Im sure he would have better use out of it than me, but if he has the ability to make his own pack or someone to help… then yeah, i think this is a cheap option.

If im in town and got my board then yeah… rn its all in pieces and i just visited dfw. But yeah man, ive never rode with anyone else bc where im at😂 ill message you if im heading in town though. Sounds fun

2 Likes

Same my boards in a 1000 pieces waiting on parts. Ya definetly sounds good dude.

I’d be interested if the capacity is legit, just at super slow discharge rates. Working on an eskate roadtrip idea.

Unfortunenately, i cant say for sure. Thats just how things seemed. Im not sure i have the skill or equipment to verify this either.

If you have a basic load, even a small light globe will work. You can make a simple circuit and measure the current draw of the load and then set a stopwatch, waiting for how long the cell takes to reach about 2.8v. Then multiply the current draw of the load in Amps by the time taken in hours to get the Ah of the battery.

I’d be interested if the capacity is reasonable. I am in Aus though so I’m not sure what shipping will be like

I know the feeling :joy:

Only difference is mine is still not rideable :joy:

1 Like

No offense but if your in Aus im not even gonna try to do that😅 its barely worth my time to sell these, end of the next week imma just give them away for shipping to be nice. Reason why the title say US only. Im not trying to do all that lol

1 Like

Ah didn’t even see the us only, it was cut off cos I’m on mobile

1 Like

I’ll do $10+ shipping for all 100. Working on a really long range trip.