[SOLD] 12S6P 30q Staggered Battery Pack $325 - READ DETAILS

My bad, I am not really in the market ATM but if I was I’d be hitting you up right now 100% to work this out… Hence the half :sunglasses: glws though…

1 Like

Hmmm not a bad idea :bulb: :thinking:

1 Like

13 posts were split to a new topic: Willpark16 “situation “

I fried a charger port like that on a12s6p pack. It was spectacular for a brief moment. My voltmeter comes with a shorter tip now.

It was one of those I know what happens when I close the loop. My steady hands not so steady.

Yeah, we all committed the same rookie mistake: measuring the battery pack voltage through the charging port with a MULTIMETER BTDT :smile:

5 Likes

I did this with medium sized 11.1v lipo with a deans on it years ago and it immediately swelled up, practically ran away from it :smile:

Hey if anyone is willing to cut this down into a useable 12s4p flatpack that I can fit into my Hummies gen1 deck they can keep the extra cells and I’ll gladly compensate them for their time… Granted it all works.

I have all the components for my build except the battery (also need BMS/charger and antispark).

Just a thought, but I might be asking too much.

Probably be easier to turn it into 10s6p. I’m not sure but removing 2 packs sounds easier than removing two batteries out of each pack.

1 Like

Ah true. I don’t think I can fit that many cells in there unfortunately.

Hoping I could do something that would be mutually beneficial.

00138e88655eb7598dc8911ea8a1c147b8b5bd46_1_690x384

Think you can, just gotta find somewhere else for the other goods.

1 Like

Looking forward to my Hummie deck as well though going 12s4p is going to be the limit as far as the two hole version with compression packs is concerned according to Hummie.

Been thinking if I’d consider widening it as well but not sure if thats such a good idea considering its my first build :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Guys. Less keep this on topic of purchasing the battery. Will has basically “spoken” on how he decided to go about this. No need to beat on a dead horse

2 Likes

With the recent shop space being made available to me and my buddy going in on buying/makng a spot welder so we can both learn to build battery packs. I’m very tempted to grab this just to inspect and learn from…

2 Likes

Freggin do it.

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure the pack is good. Just not for my paranoid self. But I can’t in good conscience not have this warning of its history

2 Likes

Well I’m sending you that money on Monday for the helmet.let me see what $$$ I can slide around and see if I can pull this off.

• I take that back. I just remembered I gotta take care of some other things this week. I’m in for the helmet still tho.
1 Like

No worries. I’m not starving…yet. Just dm me when you are ready. If you become interested in battery. You can ask Dave and Bara for recommendations. Dave has already inspected

2 Likes

Damn, I’m so sorry to read this man.

However, the fix seems to be pretty simple just needs a charge port swap.

I’d also suggest to check the balance of the packs and add fish paper between packs.

If you are willing to improve the battery yourself I offer we make a FaceTime call and we’ll fix it together for good.

9 Likes