Sold. 2017 Trampa holypro 35

For sale! trampa holypro $1400 17 ply carbon fully built, vertigo trucks, vesc six speed controllers, running Turnigy Aerodrive SK3 - 6374-192KV Brushless Outrunner Motors, UNiK motor mounts, hobbyking remote and receiver, rockstar rims, trampa treadz 8” tires, trampa ratchet bindings with burton heal straps. Includes 3 22.2 V 5800 mah batteries and turnigy balance charger. Lots of extras not listed, I also have one extra trampa 136kv motor with sensor and a box of various spare parts $1900 for everything + shipping! Trampa + vesc six = Tesla of EMTB ing:) Super clean board was basically my transportation before I got my license back. I am an avid snowboarder so I felt very comfortable cruising at a steady 30mph via gps speedo and With more throttle to go! but I’m to scared to run this thing wide open, top speed is unknown but I would guess high 30’s possibly 40 mph. When running 2 sets of batteries together @ 44.4 v each set, my range was close to 30 miles. Running only one pair of batteries I can go 14-17 miles consistently. willing to negotiate a little. Text me for more info or pics. (435)219-3035 I am located in Utah. Thanks for looking have an awesome day! image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image imageimage image

5 Likes

How many KMs have you put on it? Shipping to Australia 6160 WA …less batteries thx? Garry [email protected]

I’ve put probably 150 miles on it whatever that converts to. So are you asking minus the batteries and charger? I can check shipping.

Tracked shipping to your area is 221$ 5-7 days

Minus batteries and yes I have a charger…so your best price? Please? Garry

Pic of extra’s that aren’t mentioned please? Garry

Still thinking about it? Or waiting for another offer…

I’ll take some pics. I uploaded all new pictures of everything plus two extra motors it’s just a box full spare parts carbon fiber and stock trampa motor mounts and a few various little items like that. I uploaded all new pics

We’re you interested in the board sorry I got a lot of messages about it. But I would be more then willing to try and meet in the middle I’ve just been getting some low ball offers so it’s been frustrating me.

1 Like

Your best price for all less batteries and charger… As I have a charger and batteries I have also. Garry

If we can come to an agreement… I’ll be changing out the belt drive for e_toxx heli drive gears…

1400+ shipping that would be a great price for everything I have except batteries and charger.

Can you please contact me on my email address [email protected] Garruy

Sounds good