SOLD - 2x New Gold Evolve GTX Motors in box

https://www.boardbumpersshop.com/product-page/5065-150kv-replacement-motor-gt-gtx Just not gold. If this succeed i´ll buy them from Board Bumpers, paint them myself and sell them too :cowboy_hat_face:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000BZX3H6/ref=cm_sw_r_wa_awdb_t1_PID4AbD620AYR

People are roasting you because that’s a stupid price to pay for motors. We are used to getting 6374s at a bit over $100 those evolve motors are what? 5055? They are probably Maytech anyway

And as for gold, I’m not sure anyone really cares for that

Throw them up on the evolve forum? There are possibly folk so blinded by their inability to deviate from oem, here it’s laughable hence the heat

1 Like

So dont buy them! Why ask for someone to be banned? Simply for selling something you don’t like? Your condescending attitude is disgusting. I get the shit talking, i mean its the internet. I personally am friends with him abd wouldn’t touch those gold motors at that price. He dop to be crucified for asking if there’s interest is a joke. Is it that difficult to be respectful?

4 Likes

damn dude, you get your feelings hurt easy…especially when it isn’t even you I’m talking to.

Let me make a couple of points.

1. I never used the word banned, I said boot. that means kill the thread and give a warning.
  2. You don’t like my attitude, I assure you I’m gonna loose a lot of sleep over that. The fact is, this is a ludicrous topic. I think people should be warned about that. Others think of it as collectable, ok, whatever, I disagree…I’m all good.
  3. I definitely didn’t say crucified. If your gonna call me out at least be truthful about it.
  4. “Is it that difficult to be respectful?” I doesn’t see that you know how to be…as once again…I WASN’T TALKING TO YOU!
1 Like

2 Likes

Sorry if getting booted and banned are different. I considered them synonyms.

Please dont lose sleep on my behalf. Your attitude is nothing new on the internet. Just like tou feel a duty to say something about the post, i feel i need to stand up for my friend

He was crucified in his thread not by you. Ppl jumped on him like he was trying to rob everyone.

Being respectful was just an in general statement. I care because he is someone i know personally and consider a friend. I dont stand by and watch my friends get disrespected

1 Like

s’all good.

Instead of being so reactive, maybe you try to understand why some of absolutely hate seeing this kind of post.

A. He wasn’t crucified, your perspective is skewed. B. THis is robbery, 600 bucks for this??? Its tantamount to robbery.

I can dig that, I even agree. I fell as though we as a community were disrespected by this being posted. Its ridiculous.

Regardless, I’ve said my peace, I’ve defended my position. If you think I’m wrong, that’s fine too. Have a good day and happy skating.

3 Likes

Fair enough. No hard feelings👍🏼

3 Likes

s’all good :slight_smile:

1 Like

Personally I feel you. But no rules were broken, beyond good taste and decency.

@Money perhaps you can reduce the price to something reasonable or politely close the thread so we can avoid a longer debate.

I think you’d have better luck on an Evolve forum where people are more excited about branded products and where they have no clue how much a brushless motor is worth.

7 Likes

I think we have a slight misunderstanding here. So I’ll try to sum all this up:

@Money I don’t thing anyone thinks you are a bad member of the forums, or a scammer by any means(at least i don’t). I don’t think he should be banned, or have the topic closed.

I think everyone just thinks your price is a little crazy. People have the right to say they think the price is insane, just like you have the right to list things for insane(seemingly) prices. This is after all a forum for discussion.

Best of luck with the sale.

1 Like

Your right, I got a little stupid when I saw that price. I probably overreacted. I’m just gonna stop correcting anything. It’s too much work, let somebody else take the hammer for awhile. Im gonna go back to showing builds and talking shit to my friends, that means you @treenutter :slight_smile:.

That being said…

a little? :smile:

3 Likes

I do enjoy the fine individuals on this forum it is truly eclectic by nature and in essence. A pleasurable experience and We look forward to much, much more. Please be safe, wear a helmet, save a life ( yours) and keep being real. We thank you Hyper ion bros

3 Likes

I can’t believe they are sold. :joy:

1 Like

I mean like… If someone actually paid $600 for some $50 motors that just sad…

1 Like

I know what am going to do buy them from Alibaba and dip them in gold coatings I mean genuine evolve motors brand new 500$ a piece from factory

1 Like

I wanna watch that!

1 Like

everything about this thread is hilarious. From the $600 Evolve branded gold anodized Racerstars to all the conversations about how this isn’t a scam, to the irony of somebody selling $600 racerstars and saying its not a scam in the same damned thread, then somebody actually buying them.

There simply isn’t enough popcorn.

15 Likes