selling my probably most advanced build for 1000€!
shipping EU only because of batteries!
every detail is documented here - its build with patience, dedication and lots of love for details
- Jet Spud Carbon + Freebord Bindings + Vicious Grip
- caliber 2 with precision cupped washers and riptide pivot + riptide krank barrels
- 90mm Abec 11 Flywheels 75A
- Carbon enclosure with lid sunk into board
- LHB style motor exit wires
- copper reinforced 10S3P HG2 battery
- vesc in FOC mode & torqueboards 2.4Ghz mini remote
- 1x enertion rspec 6355 with enertion mount and 15mm drive wheels/pulleys
the board was running less than 100km in total and looks like on its first day. selling because Im just not a big fan of stiff boards and jumping down stairs didnt go along with my fairly broken knees. paying my tribute to years of tennis, race- and wakeboarding. Im pretty proud about the build and its not an easy thing to separate, but its also pointless to keep it when Ill keep riding my soft flexy boards only.