[SOLD] Enertion Raptor 1 for sale

I just put together a new build, so I am selling my Enertion Raptor 1. Here’s a picture of my current build I’m riding. I’ll take a picture of the raptor once I get home I just wanted to get a feel on interest. This was the last batch that was sold in November. It comes with a Nano X remote, Was looking for $1000 Enertion Raptor CF deck w/ built in enclosure 10s3p raptor battery Dual 6355 r-spec motors

Also for sale separately: NEW Benchwheel remote/receiver 40 Winning remote/receiver (never used) 40 90mm Blue Flywheel Clones (fewer than 5miles) 20 NEW Alien Power Systems mini remote/receiver (80) Powell Peralta Byron Esort Pro Deck (single kicktail, has 8 drilled holes from SC4 enclosure) deck in perfect shape, no chips or wear on tail. 100

I’m even open to selling this current set up because I have a Raptor 2 and V3 motors due to arrive soon. Rayne Reaper Gosha 37.75" drop down top mount deck. 273mm hanger RKP 50° trucks (2x) Maytech 6355 Sensored BL Outrunner Motors (2X) 12mm belts, motor/wheel pulleys Space Cell 4 10s4p battery/enclosure. I’d prefer to sell it as a complete but I’m open to offers. Please don’t lowball me within reasonable offers… This board is basically brand-new

2 Likes

Where are you located?

Orange county California

Ahh damn, shipping would be a killer to aus.

1 Like

Would you take 650?

That’s a lil low. I was going for 950, id go as low as 850 right now

Still no pictures of the Raptor posted?

post some pics, i’ll offer 700.

if it can be shipped to Florida ill pay $900

1 Like

ill put them up today… i had my vescs out & in a diff setup, so never got around to reassembling it. but i have time to today. i didn’t get many replies, so i didn’t know there was interest.

Where are the pictures?

1 Like

I have a benchwheel remote/reciever and 90mm royal blue flywheel clones I’ll throw in for free. (Has winning remote)

Why would you post a list of parts on someone else’s thread,start your own! Some numb nuts done this to me too!!

1 Like

was this ever sold??

1 Like

I have my DIY builds only the raptor has Sold sorry

1 Like

Didn’t I sell you the Raptor 1? That’s awesome that it’s getting passed around. It was a good one. I’m only rocking my DIYs too. :wink:

2 Likes

Yea. Carbon fiber board with trucks as tight as I like em just wasn’t the bizz… I did tune it in w some venom eliminators & freeride hpf’s along w some 90mm flywheels. Must Do’s and always overlooked I feel like. Right now I’m enjoying my longboardlarry dk penguin custom errrthangg 30q 12s pack… (the new standard, 25r cells are dead to me) stoked I get my Carvon’s on Friday, and raptor 2 sometime this century. My trampa build is on pause till my vesc 6 arrive. (Any day now) the motors have 3.5-4mm bullets so i opted to wait rather than resolder. The new focbox have 3-3.5mm bullets on em now tooo. I’m liking it, less wirey mess for sure. Crazy how overbuilt we had things before.

1 Like

Yo you willing to break raptor down. ?

Dude, this was a post from 1.5 years ago. There’s a very good chance the post is no longer relevant. You might wish to continue looking. :wink:

1 Like