Hi guys, I decided to say goodbye to my Urban Carver project, I bought on the idea it will be much better small and better handling and everything was as expected but the deck for me is too small and bit uncomfortable for 47 EUR shoe size…
So I am selling, the whole deck, full trucks, 7" superstar wheels, FatBoy 1:3 Drive Train for Trampa and 2 x APS 6374 130kv motors.
Pictures you can find in topic https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/urban-dailydriver-35-holypro-carve-trampa-mini-vertigo-trucks-aps-6374-130kv-3-2kw-fatboy-directdrive-fatboy-solid-hubs-12s-fatboy-esc/47028/6
- VERTIGO URBAN Carveboard CNC LIGHT with 15ply HOLYPRO Carve - STIFF 475£
- RED Black Logo Baseplate
- BLACK Powder Coated Springs 5£
- 5 Spoke SUPERSTAR Hubs £30.00
- Carbon Print Rim £15.00
- GUNMETAL Anodised Spokes
- 7 Inch BLACK Innova INLINE Tyre & Tube
- FreeBoard Bindings
- FatBoy 1:3 Drive Train 300£
- 2 x APS 6374 3kW 130kV 170£
I dont part out, full build Just buy some focboxes/dual case mounting plate and batteries and ready to go
Price is 700£ parts are basically new have maybe 30km on it.