--SOLD-- Kaly Carver 2.0 for sale

Hows it going all, ive been on the forums for sometime now. Not the biggest poster but I linger, learning a bunch from all you wizards. I sold acouple boards here and have experienced my fair share of electric skateboards!. Im looking to sell my kaly 2.0 carver thats stock from Kaly Nyc. Has roughly 800 miles on it and is in great shape. I bought this board from an acquaintance in NYC so me and my buddies can ride All terrain and offroad (what we want to do the most) as we are all buying boards and getting back into the hobby. I unfortunately at the time didnt realize that the Kaly was mostly for road and maybe some All terrain. We want full blown mountainboards at this point even If i have to build it so thats the reason why im looking to sell. I dont trust drivers and there are alot of beautiful offroad trails where im located. I also just learned about MBS and didnt realize that mountainboards were a thing in themselves and have they’re differences to that of something like a Kaly board thats considered All-Terrain. The board is in great shape and comes with the stock helical gear drives. Im able to ship or meetup at a secured location. Location is Long Island NY. Thanks for looking. Havent posted in a while so dont know if uploaded links of photos are correct.

Price - 1,550 Shipping - EST Western - 70-100 - EST Central - 60-80 - EST East - 50-70

1 Like

Nice board, do you have any specs? Range, top speed, motor and battery size ect.

1 Like

Thanks!. Im roughly 140pounds and I can get over 20-25miles. I never ride that far these days but numerous times on weekend I ride 5-7 cruise miles sub 20mph and battery lights are still 5 bars. Unity as well shows over 90. Ive been over 15miles a bunch of times with tons of juice left. Put it this way, I never felt battery sag because shes still has a lot of life in there and I never ride far enough to guage. Specs are stock from Kaly. 12s4p is the size of the battery with sanyo cells. Motors are Kaly branded 190kv 6374s. Look like flipskys to me. The fastest I have gone was 29 via bluetooth and it felt like it didnt even go into the next gear. I had a bad fall going 40+ once on a regular longboard being towed by a car into a downslope and im kind of terrified of wobbles so i stay under 30 these days. From experience shes easy 35, dont know if she can break 40 though cause I havent tested. Cheers

Man some scammer had this for sale on mercari few days ago. I got all excited for a minute. :rofl: goodluck with the sale. Pm me

Hey, this is no scam. Im surprised you saw it on mercari by some scammer and not on ebay by “me”, a top rated seller who runs a business through ebay and ships out 5-10 items/day. Ebay was my first thought and then I figured Id post it here, to save me and the buyer the extra funds.

Anyone who sees this post, you can be assured this is a real board, that is ready to ship out and be yours. You can also find it on ebay if you prefer that route and or protection. Cheers

1 Like

I know you’re not man.

1 Like

Upload a photo of the board with a piece of paper on top that says “Tsquared44” and today’s date on it.

1 Like

Sure. Again, if you want the security you can go on ebay and check but I guess if I was a scammer, I could of ripped those photos from ebay and used them here so I get your reasoning.

1 Like

:grinning:

1 Like

Damn sheriff Brian isn’t fucking around

1 Like

Price Drop : 1,425 with a 50$ shipping fee. Board is also on ebay if you prefer that purchase method. Cheers

1 Like

Hey bro,

I’m interested and as luck would have it, I have a similar situation, only backwards! Meaning I have a much more all-terrain oriented board (propel endeavor pro) and I’m looking more for something street-oriented! I’m also moving to Long Island in just under two weeks! I’m interested in either buying the Kaly off you outright (no scam), or we could discuss a partial trade! Please let me know and if you can’t reach me here for some reason, write me at m3tamix at gmail

Looking forward to hearing from you!

2 Likes

Is this sold?

1 Like

Hello. This board has sold through ebay. Sorry about not posting this sooner! as i know the feeling of chasing a board when its already sold. I should of got to it sooner, my apologies. If a mod can please close this that would be appreciated.

2 Likes