[SOLD] Lacroix Deck & Enclosure + MBS Trucks, Hubs and Tyres

I mean from there to here

1 Like

Iā€™m running on the assumption youā€™re in the uk/eu? If so you dont pay import fees from frank because the stuff is already here. You paid VAT instead

No Iā€™m in Australia.so Ā£800 equals $1400 AUD plus shippingā€¦ thereā€™s no tax for sending this to me is thereā€¦mi understand that heā€™s trying to sell local but itā€™s hard for us downunder to get the quality gear so we have to find it up thereā€¦yeA

Ahhhh. It all makes sense now. My bad.

Youā€™d be better off buying direct from lasagne

1 Like

We know where this is heading

4 Likes

I heard that before from you :thinking: let me thinkā€¦

3 Likes

Abort mission, abort.

1 Like

Here we go againā€¦

2 Likes

I just ask myself, how he can bet his nipples after he already lost them already last time? :thinking: maybe @brenternet has dual unity nippels?

6 Likes

Youā€™re all mistaking me for another devilishly handsome, sophisticated with a hint of mischief and the scent of desire but also humble gentleman.

Happens often, no offense taken.

1 Like

hey boss you wont ship that to the states? let me know if you change your mind about that. I wasnā€™t looking forward to waiting six weeks Jason

The wait isnā€™t 5-6 weeks anymore. Email Alex @ Lacroix and ask for a current ship time. I was going to order one a few weeks ago and I emailed him 2 days after my order to change it to a complete board. I got an email back from him saying that it was a good thing I emailed him when I did as the deck and enclosure was due to ship out the following day

1 Like

Right guys Iā€™m gonna open this to worldwide. Iā€™ve boxed it all up and weighed it etc so below are the quotes for the cost of shipping. If shipping is less Iā€™ll only charge you what I paid for it. These prices are the most it will be. If you want to send me your postcode/city/country I can check more accurately.

UK Ā£10 | EU Ā£25/ā‚¬28 | USA Ā£50/$63

@BahahBlast let me know if youā€™re still interested

SOLD

10char