Sold. Thanks Enertion for the forum:)

If you guys want them for $69 each, pm me 4 left…

Friends and family payment only

These are as is, straight from Johnny

DO NOT SEND FRIENDS AND FAMILY PAYMENTS. IT LEAVES YOU THE BUYER WITH NO PURCHASE PROTECTION.

cool.

4 Likes

whats with the caps dude?

So that people don’t send the payments as friends and family. I’m getting a bad vibe from this sale post.

Hey man…

this dude send me 12 VESC to repair… but only needed 6… HE wasn’t sure to repair the 6 other but I told him that he could sell them easily after and cover the cost of is repair at the same time…

@JLabs I’m trying to be nice to you… but next time would mind your own business

@ekitesurfer IS GENUINE GOOD MEMBER OF THIS COMMUNITY…

3 Likes

Thanks Johnny, I am not trying to screw anybody…

1 Like

Thats why i didnt purchase. This guys sketchy not accepting goods and services

Whatever dude, dont buy them, who gives a shit???

Goods and services is just usually easier for people unless u the buyer want to pay the 3% fee from PayPal

Where are u located again

Sorry, but I can’t. I have seen too many people get screwed over on this forum and I don’t want it to happen again. So no I’m not going to mind my own business. Especially after I asked him a serious question, he ups the price $20, and then says only friends and family payments are accepted.

There is also absolutely no reason my posts should be flagged.

3 Likes

The only issues we’ve had are from @alextech and a few other noobs that no one did research on, u can scroll through @ekitesurfer post and see he’s legit so let’s all calm down and relax please, I would have raised the price too there was no way to tell u were being serious or not

I could be a russian collusion?

Ok sorry. Im actually interested. Ill prob buy two. Now that Johnny can vouch for you, i trust you.

Haha that actually made me laugh because my name is Jared… :joy: :joy: (not being a douche)

1 Like

Oppp, I knew it, the Russians at it again… lol

Who was the original manufacturer? Enertion? DIY?

1 Like

2 from enertion, 4 from diy…