<<<SOLD>>> [US-SFBAY] Kaly Gear Drive with Trampa Superstars

image image

Genuine Kaly.nyc 4:1 Direct Gear Drive, purchased here from another forum rockstar for $777, works beautifully (only bench-tested in California; authentic NYC road dust included at no cost (as pictured). I’d say the condition is 9/10.

Includes: 1 Trampa Vertigo Truck 1 Kaly 4:1 Direct Gear Drive with custom CNC Kaly hanger 2 Badass Motors (Turnigy SK8 6374 192kv) 4 Trampa Superstar Wheels (Carbon Fiber print rims) 4 Evolve Tires 4 Evolve inner tubes

$675 firm, PayPal & insured shipping available at buyer’s expense. Thank you.

5 Likes

if you sold the trucks, gear drive and wheels alone id take it ( maybe the motors too )

2 Likes

It´s only this parts, or did i get something wrong?

1 Like

Pretty awesome deal!!!I will promise you this… if these survive after Christmas, im getting them immediately!!!

2 Likes

yeh but its coming across as he’s ONLY selling these parts together

1 Like

ah got it… you want him to part out and just take the gear dirve for example… :rofl:

1 Like

Isn’t he tho? I don’t think the board/battery/Vesc-bindings comes with it. Price is just too low. (And no other parts are mentioned) Just Geardrive, wheels, trucks makes sense at that price

1 Like

you also got it wrong from how @mynamesmatt it wrote. He just want @topcloud to part the parts out :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Hi, very interested and I work in Santa Clara. Are you available to show me the board this week? Can meet you around lunch time or this weekend.

Thanks

2 Likes

:open_mouth: Noooooo!!! Why was my son born so close to Christmas???

6 Likes

I don’t think he’s aelling a complete board! Parts only

3 Likes

yes only parts and the parts are listed!

1 Like

Thanks friends.

I’d remove the can of spinach motors and knock off $150 for the buyer of this Kaly:

I personally vouch for both @FranciscoV and that year model of Kaly (perfect batteries).

As Cisco is local I’m sure assembly and test could be arranged for, as well. :sunny:

3 Likes

Yeah. I don’t see an issue with that. Just hit me up!!

1 Like

there y’all go.

The combined listings are:

• 2017 Kaly Trampa City Carver with new FOCBOXes, new Street Wing motors, 12S4P and
  • 2018 Kaly Gear Drive with the wide-stance Trampa trucks, which includes both ABEC 107s and genuine Trampa Superstars

= a Kaly 2-in-1 with a 2018 Kaly Gear Drive for only $1925 - maybe Cisco keeps the old trucks and mounts in exchange for assembly services.

Maybe you sell the old trucks and mounts here and assemble yourself since we’re on a builder’s forum. :wink:

we’ll never see a Kaly 2-in-1 complete Trampa City Carver .with. a Kaly Gear drive for that price, again

buy genuine Trampa Primo Alpha tires in the color of your choice and you own the street, park, driveway, your Nanna’s garden, etc.

3 Likes

Kaboom :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Or get the motors too for $150, and a couple more FOCBOX’s or Unity for $300, and have a 4wd gear/belt drive hybrid Kaly unicorn for around $2,400. :exploding_head:

2 Likes