[SOLD] [US] TB VESC For Sale - $80 Shipped Priority

I’ve got a TB VESC that has been used as a single motor setup for about 2 weeks as I was waiting for some focboxes. This VESC has been great thus far and has not shown any issues at all. I was running BLDC sensored with moderate settings.

If you are unfamiliar, it runs 4.12 HW and 2.18 FW. I can reflash to achmaniac’s FW as well. Has xt90 power connector, and 5.5mm bullets

I’m looking for $80 USD shipped priority within the USA. I’m not really looking to ship outside the USA.

I will include a ppm cable as well.

Payment via paypal friends/family, venmo, or the cash app.

That scares me :grimacing:

1 Like

F&F scares me too, when someone asks, and I really want the item, I offer to pay an additional 3% to cover paypal fees. Or at least split paypal fees

2 Likes

And if they turn THAT down… S.C.A.M.!!!

But this doesn’t sound like that, just like he doesn’t want to lose those couple bucks

2 Likes

Paypal will not protect you anyway in most cases. Paypal is good only at ebay. For web sites and personal sales sux. I talk by own experience. If you don’t trust a seller just do not buy.

I’m totally fine with regular PayPal payment, but I would ask that buyer covers the 2.9% fees associated with it.

I feel like 80 shipped conus is a good deal already and would like to recoup as much of that as I can.

1 Like

I just sent you a PM

SOLD!

10char