[SOLD] (US) WTS Predator Boards Banshee 2.0 Upgrade Kit (Ownboard ESC, Remote & Hubmotors)

Selling as a kit for $150 (+ shipping / $12 USPS Priority Flat Rate) US Only PREDATORBOARDS_ESC_REMOTE_01

PREDATORBOARDS_ESC_REMOTE_02

PREDATORBOARDS_REMOTE_BLEMISH_01

PREDATORBOARDS_MOTOR_01

PREDATORBOARDS_MOTOR_BLEMISH_03

PREDATORBOARDS_MOTOR_BLEMISH_01

9-pin Higo connectors included (not pictured)

ESC:

• Reflashed with higher ERPM to achieve 24mph on hubs
  • Specced for continuous discharge of 24a (12a per motor)

Motors:

• 90mm hub motors, non-replaceable urethane
  • 65KV

Remote:

• 2-speeds

1 Like

Just to clarify, is there anything missing from this kit other than a front truck setup, battery, and deck? If so, dibs.

1 Like

Correct. It’s everything that was offered in the original group buy. The only difference is in the connectors, only being that there are no waterproof glands like those offered in the GB.

I’ll send you the matching front truck with green bushings and clone wheels for free, bud. I have no use for them, seriously (gone Trampa) :slight_smile:IMG_0619

2 Likes

Any idea of mileage? This seems a steal. I’m enjoying my set. Love the remote.

1 Like

Man you are a gentleman and a scholar. Mileage was next question.

1 Like

Honestly, I didn’t ride these much at all. I seem to be happier in the process of building because I’m constantly changing my mind and the boards end up in surgery more often than not lol. I would hazard to guess no more than 10-20 miles - that might be hard to believe, but I only took it for test rides in my neighborhood. The urethane is fairly clean, absolutely no cuts or chunks, etc.

And @topcloud can attest to the quality with which I promise to pack these up, lots 'o bubbly wrap :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Shooting you a PM now. Thanks all!

2 Likes

+1 :smile:

1 Like

Can i just say I bought these during the groupbuy and the have been great!!! Took em to Hawaii and could get up to 25mph. Still have the whole setup with ZERO problems after 500 miles

6 Likes

That’s dope, I went back to CarvON hubs because I’m an addict, but I’m glad these won’t waste away in my closet and @venom121212 can take advantage of them. The urethane is holding up well?

Almost zero chunking. I ran over some glass on a rough road in Hawaii but other than that they are great.

2 Likes

what volts do these run at? (6s,7s,10s?)

10s I believe.

3 Likes

Correct!

10char

1 Like

Can you sell the esc and remote separate

Sorry, it was sold a while ago… I guess this thread need to be closed :sweat_smile:

3 Likes