SOLD! vescs, winning remote, caliber trucks

I’m decided to focus on one build so I’m going to sell everything that I already purchased for my second build 40 Samsung 25r cells $4 each and 5$ for shipping so $165 total SOLD!

Enertion vesc $95 each shipped both tested under load will need shrink wrap since I needed to remove the bottom of the sensor pins SOLD!

Also have 50 degree calibers with riot pivot tubes and will include venom bushings and flat washers $25 + $5 shipping SALE PENDING! Also have a winning remote $40 SOLD!

Where are you located - might grab some of this from you! I’ll shoot you a PM.

I’m in California US

Are you near the bay area? I might pick up the 25R’s

I’m in the San Fernando valley

Ah okay. Where did you get the 25R’s? Just want to make sure they’re legit. I call dibs if they are!

I got them from illumn when they had the $4 sale. Testing seems good i got 2.2ah+ from 4.2 to 3.4 since that’s as low as my charger goes and for factory testing I think they go down to 2.5volts

Cool sounds good, how should I pay?

PayPal would be best I think as friends and family I get no fees and as business I do. I don’t want to pay fees. My email for PayPal is [email protected] I can probably ship today to

Are you willing to ship the remote to Canada?

I would like to keep this sale in us for now as I’m unsure what shipping to Canada will cost

Alright no problem, message me if anything comes up

1 Like

Payment sent!

1 Like

Shipped!!!

1 Like

I’m down for 1 VESC and the remote if it’s still available. I’m in California.

I’ll bite on Caliber Trucks, in SF Bay too. PM me Paypal details :slight_smile:

I might go to group ride in Venice tomorrow you near there?

Someone messaged about calibers already. Batteries are sold and everything else it seems there is a someone ready to buy ill update if anyone backs out

Any vesc left? I pm you

I have buyers for both vescs that messaged me before you did @ra.rend if they back out I’ll let you know