[SOLVED] WTB high end skateboard

Can’t go wrong with any of the boards or builders mentioned so far. I have a LaCroix and love it. @psychotiller builds some amazing boards…I rode his 4x4 board this past weekend, I’m pretty sure it will climb a wall, I’ve literally never been on a board with that much torque…serious esk8 eye candy too.

5 Likes

I already own a dss50+ :grimacing:

Yeah. So many choices. I too love my dss50+ amazing board!!

1 Like

Up to 3k. At this point time I think I should stop looking for more stuff to buy. I was hoping there would be someone looking to sell their build or something like that!

I have to go over the suggestions you all have made and I will take it from there.

I appreciate you all Great info in some amazing boards :+1:t3:

Co rider owns one and damn thing looks pretty cool

What are your thoughts on the Long Hair Boy board? That thing fits the budget and what it sounds like you might be looking for.

3 Likes

My buddy @pshaw is selling his board I helped build.

https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/40-mph-13s-dual-6374-evo-f-s/65264

@FranciscoV

1 Like

I like the specs and great looking board. It came with 6374s but that can always be arranged

Don’t tell me you want 6380s+

I did hit him up a while back and it didn’t seem like he was interested in selling the board. Asked for pics n finally got a couple the other day. Still might be interested in it. It looks pretty sick

He’s just busy is all.

That’s so nice of you I appreciate it that brother.
Thank you

1 Like

Ive Decided to give myself some more time before rushing into buying a new board @longhairedboy board looks freaken awesome and super tempting I will definitely will be hitting him up once I decide to pull the trigger.

Thank you Everyone. Great suggestions

4 Likes

@longhairedboy that Candy Crusher Edition grip its making me crave donuts - choc chip grip hmmmm :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Right. It looks sweet haha

40+mph of madness :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Might be a stupid idea but what about @Kaly NYC ?

Haha. Funny story. Ordered a xl carve. Took 3 months for me to get. Rode it a few times then let my boy ride it. He fell in love with it and kaboom. He kept throwing hints at me that he wanted it so I let him have. Sold it to him last week :joy:

2 Likes