Some Custom Badass Build

I had the same problem with Enertion vesc 3 broke due to manufacturer fault but they won’t refund, one caused me to be thrown off. After the paypal claim was closed and I still requested a refund (as is my right) they have stopped contact. I would suggest OllinBoard VESC Enertion seem to be hit and miss as what’s good and what’s absolute shit but from what I can see of the chaka VESC he’s really thought it all through when making them, they fit so nice into the space cell enclosure (where as enertion vesc are a pain to fit) and the shrink wrap around it is much nicer, it’s also cut around each port unlike that of the plastic wrap around the enertion vescs

I took a super long break from this. I recently started up again, and was going to update when it was finsished but the wait for parts is killing me so I’ll post what I got and update later First I used the enertion motor mount file that @onloop posted thanks again I think this mount is rock solid

Then 3D printed a vesc enclosure off of thingaverse I loved what @longhairedboy with the el wire stuff so I took a dremel and went to town After that I just made a second motor mount for my second motor I really liked the idea I saw from a few people and decided to route wires thru the board unfortunately forgot to take pictures of tht but @longhairedboy has a really good topic about it. After I did the channel I placed the wire and started epoxying every thing down I think the wire came out really nice but I heard it’s a weird pattern Then I just wanted a picture of it together and put the wheels on Finally got the battery from nykon actually came kinda quick (like a month) Soo that’s where I am at. working on wiring the battery waiting on vescs, and bms, charger and a few other things if you see I did something wrong or want to provide some tips on soldering the batteries together that would be much appreciated. If you have questions feel free to ask I’m not an expert but I can try and answer.

2 Likes

@Just_esk8in is the motor mount a cnc file. Can you send it?

No the enrtion file is a solid works file but I used cam software to write gcode. Yea I can send it to you but it won’t be all that good if your machine can read it what cnc do you have I coded it for a personal tormach with the he new Linux operating system

I’ll send it to you Monday just pm your email

It’s a friends cnc, so I don’t know what which one it is