Sony Konion US18650VTC6 3120mAh - 30A

whoaa! 12wd next?

Thinking about picking up 40 of these for my R2… As much torque as it has I still want more. Im addicted now

2 Likes

Bought 40 for my r2. Trigger happy

1 Like

I may be in the same boat as you… I have 96 coming and big plans for those decks @Hummie is selling.

1 Like

Yes I was asking about the batteries. I could have sworn I hit reply on your first post but it quoted the last onI read.

Edit: Could I get a link to buy one of those BMSes? Are they any good?

iv a 10s one of those bms packed with features took like 2 months to arrive from china but if you thee space theyr great…very big tho i hadnt room in my enclosure

Who makes the BMS @stormboard1 and where can I go to pick one up? I’m hoping they have something a little closer to 60A but anything over that will work as long as it fits. A look at the sellers listed specs should get me going and it would be great to have some more options.

1 Like

there on aliexpress ill try find it again

You can get it here

funny, I bought the same one. Handles missuse like a champ (Touching phase wires etc). But absolutely overkill for most applications Quite big too…

Thank you for the link. I’ve been sick with the flu for the last 3 weeks or so. I seem to be stuck moving in slow motion.

1 Like

I actually have 2 coming and only need 1.

1 Like