Sowdal blows goats

I try to be real skateboarder like @Sowdal but hes so skateboarder it makes it hard. I heard he can ollie up curbs and knows how to do them skateboard wheelies. Much skateboard. Wow

We should all thank him for making our esk8 community more legit.

21 Likes

source

17 Likes

What’s skating…

4 Likes

Can you guys help me build an electric scooter. I have a budget of $50 and need it to go up 55° hills with a top speed of 50mph. I weigh 250lbs. @sowdal you seem knowledgeable.

14 Likes

I think @sowdal and @BallsAndWeiners are the same person, the account was created 14 minutes ago…

4 Likes

I can only finger boards…that didn’t come out right

Looks like it was shot with @skunk 's potato
8 Likes

Definitely seems like similar-maturity levels

2 Likes

Funny thing is he would shit his pants if met @drone001 irl

3 Likes

I need a banana as a reference for this thread.

2 Likes

I was just having some fun with the guy…I think he really got upset with me…lol

11 Likes

I can’t ollie. that’s why i got a longboard.

I did have a popsickle board in middle school though. Didn’t ride it much. it was cheapo and i was too afraid to learn to skate lol

4 Likes

I wonder if he’s old enough to be my dad as well. I want to call him pa-pah.

3 Likes

skatvqt

4 Likes

well, for starters we could lose the helmets

Start doing the marijuana and vote democrat, support trump and impeach obama

Whoops I started without you, wicked concush but da weed help.

3 Likes

Nah man. You know me. But you don’t. :wink:

P.S- Plus I would never dig so low as to eboarders not being skaters. That’s just low self esteem. What he doesn’t know (from what is seems like) is that skateboarding started way before his time. Ollie’s and kickflips didn’t matter. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Then why did you make an account as sson as this thread started? You made it an immediatly came to this nonsense post over something esk8 related.

1 Like

Because I’m over on esk8 news. Just figured it’s time to start an account to join in on the fun. You a cop or something? Or are you @Sowdal’s original account? :wink:

2 Likes

whats your username over there?

I’ll find you dude… Keep your eyes peeled. :wink:

2 Likes

Great job.