Sowdal blows goats

bruh these setups we have do 35+ if you bail it’s not like the old days where we wear our scares like a badge of honor. you will die going “raw”. A lot of us have jobs and families that depend on us to bring home the bread. bruh it’s all about cruising looking good for the ladies and having a good time with good people. come join us i promise you’ll have the most fun EVER.

3 Likes

Where the real builders are all at?

That’s what I hear

5 Likes

You likey? Most of you would kill yourselves on this. I make all kinds of configurations until I find the one I like son. But every single one is on a street deck.

Here’s another one 20190807_183456

I’ve been skating for 25 years @Sowdal. I can do a kickflip. But that’s beginner shit. Ollie’s are cool too, but I leave those for the people that brag about them. :wink:

I do know that when I show up to skateparks, the real “skaters” end up on their ass when I let them try my boards. I laugh and then 360 flip over their dumb bodies as I scream “skate or die dickhead”. Then I hit a ledge and leave for then next run.

By the way, what’s your point here? Too much skate blood in you to read what forum you’re in. Basic 3rd grade reading level would tell you this is an eboard forum. Not a self help group where we get to play the “you’re a pussy… No you’re a pussy” game. Lick my butthole dickhead. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Then don’t call it a skateboard.

If you were the guy that decides these kinds of things I don’t think anyone would want to skateboard anymore.

@sowdal where you located?

I don’t know what the hell you’re talking about. Learn to structure a sentence then get back at me.

it’s called esk8

@Sowdal You’d kill yourself on this

20190415_205132

3 Likes

Yes they would. Just not you pu#$&s.

1 Like

I like it. I just had an orgasm.

You probably want me to spell every word correctly too right? This is what happens when someone feels threatened and doesn’t have the intellect to combat with anything better. Thanks dude! :smiley:

Do you call yourselves “eskaters” or skateboarders?

You didn’t even type a coherent argument. I still don’t know what you’re talking about.

Are you a blatant racist too? Because the way you’re trying to label everyone is kinda funny. I know who and what you are. :wink:

I learned to mountainboard, then esk8, and am now teaching myself to skate manually. Do I live or die under your rule almighty?

2 Likes

I didn’t expect you to. It’s why I responded. It’s funny to watch you squirm on the internet.

Ok, I’ll just ignore you since you can’t seem to communicate anything beyond drivel.