SPACE cell PRO4

It came with mounting hardware some rivets and screws, i drilled a hole in the deck then hammered the rivets in place then i put the battery under the deck lined up the holes and used the screws it came with.

1 Like

There flush with the top of the board

2 Likes

Didn’t know it came with the mounting hardware, that’s great!

It also came with spare fuses as well

Is the battery glued or attached to the case or is it kinda just there?

I’m wondering the same thing, but based off his vlog I think its attatched/glued

The batterys and bms are glued in with like 20 sticks of hot glue, the little bit of batterys i could see were covered in glue

Here’s what they told me when I asked about pro4 shipping to Canada:

We have just had confirmation that the Space Cell Pro 4 batteries will commence shipping from the factory on the weekend. We recommend you allow 7-10 business days for delivery.

Not too sure what the 7-10 days is exactly. Like from the NA location to me? Or from factory to NA? Or combined time of both? Maybe I’m missing something here but the answer is really ambiguous. Halp.

FYI I believe their battery factory is in Texas

@Dmsj97 Can you please post some more photos of the space cell? Inside and powered on so we can see the display lit up, etc? Also, how much does it weigh?

I’m strongly considering ordering one.

You can check it out here

2 Likes

It weighs like 4lbs but you can find everything out on his youtube channel

2 weeks ago onloop said that the pro4’s were a week away : http://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/enertion-official-stock-shipping-updates/4672/124?u=quanze Maybe it’s lowkey already transported to us /fingerscrossed

1 Like

Enertion’s latest timeline shows the PRO4 shipping from 7/10/2016. Does that mean they are in transit to customers now? Does anyone have tracking info on their PRO4 yet?

Apparently ‘shipped’ can also mean ‘package is moving to our NA dispatcher and there won’t be a concrete date on when the package will arrive at the dispatcher and no idea when it’s gonna be sent from dispatch to actually reach your doorstep’

That’s what I have gotten from the forums and some support chats. So ‘shipped’ status means nothing to me right now.

Did your guy’s status on the website change though? Mine still says “awaiting shipment”

Mines always been awaiting fulfilment. I’m in Canada btw

Maybe yours is actually getting ready to ship from NA dispatcher? :open_mouth:

I confirmed my shipment was actually VESCs. Never thought I’d be disappointed to see VESCs haha. Still waiting on the SCP4 :slight_smile:

I know right? I was so happy for you then