So I just happened to short my spark switch while mounting my enclosure… I then checked and I’m pretty sure the Mosfets are fried. (thanks to @goldenHusky again for taking care of this several times ).
Anyway… The switch is still wired in, It is just nonfunctional and doesn’t stop the current. The weird thing is that my voltage is at 55v when measuring the battery and the switch. Its an 10s4p and is usually at 41v max. When I plug it, the BLDC says it is at 37,3v. My charger also does not charge it when plugging it in. Any ideas ?