Sparkle v1.0 GT2B enclosure mod by OKP

Nice update !!

Got it done yet?

Seriously dude, I think he’s trying his hardest to get it done. Give him some time please. He’ll release it as soon as he’s happy with it. If you can’t afford to wait use the mad monkey casing.

2 Likes

I meant like has he tried putting the components inside

I’m sure he’ll be doing it as soon as possible.

1 Like

It’s almost done. I still need to tweak a micro stuff the top enclosure to make it perfect for me.

@Charster10 If I release this mod; you will be able to download like everyone; so no need to ask 1000 times; but if you want to donate; that would me much appreciated :slight_smile:

14 Likes

I would 1000000% donate :slight_smile:

just kidding, I don’t do this for the money. I’m fixing one thing on the top enclosure and that should be OK.

Hi OKP, Not fan of having a leash to avoid loosing the precious ?

Yes, I will add this.

:slight_smile: Looks damn cool to have a 3D printer at home !!! I hope your filament doesn’t stink too much ! With the number of prototypes you’re printing …

3 Likes

@unikboards I see a steelseries mouse mat :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Are you a gamer?

Hey mate, well I was in the good old days. Warcraft 3, Counterstrike but this was getting me crazy !

2 Likes

Does this mod have soldering/cutting required? I have a 3d printer, I d like to try one out

hey, not have had the time to print the last iteration yet, as I fixed some minor issues. It requires cutting, soldering but this is really the basics if you consider going the DIY side.

Awesome, good luck!

few tweaks, printing the last iteration hopefully and that should be fine !

5 Likes

Hey @unik, how’s it looking?

I just received another FS GT2B today and I’m contemplating if I should put it in Mad Munkey or if I should try your mod :slight_smile:

thanks mate; it’s looking busy. I was lacking of PLA but my days at work are quite intensive. I should be really close to the final version. Print is done on the top enclosure and now I need to remove the support material (which is a PITA!) and then give it a try.